Are there just some Netent and Microgaming slots that just eat money

dogshead1

Acting like a jerk - flaming
PABnonaccred
Dazzle me was great last year.

Seems this year though with all the new releases it's gone to shit. I've gave 9 attempts this year no bonus and bust at no more than 27% RTP every time.

I've always took it on with 150 spins balance and fucked every time.

Anyone else find this slot running so poor?

That league of fortune slot or whatever its called from MG. I was tracking the rtp last year and after a few months play and about 5k spins my rtp was about 32%. Even had a few sessions where after 300 spins my rtp was abut 8%. really gross slot

I find this a general trend with most slots. Netent though I feel are particularly bad. There is no way the feature on Gonzo’s Quest comes anywhere near as often as it used to and when it does it is generally below x25 and the same with Jungle spirit I haven’t had a decent bonus on that one for ages and the firefly bonus seems to have disappeared completely. There are a whole host of others too.:(

I always found Game of Thrones to be a complete money- guzzler, but special mention must go to Avalon II for its breathtaking pilferage.

Top prize goes to Playboy, still. Never have I seen my balance so easily ravaged as by those pixellated wenches, and the bonuses would always be crap, even with 500 full reels unlocked, and yet seemingly never aligning to create anything worthwhile :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I always found Game of Thrones to be a complete money- guzzler, but special mention must go to Avalon II for its breathtaking pilferage.

Top prize goes to Playboy, still. Never have I seen my balance so easily ravaged as by those pixellated wenches, and the bonuses would always be crap, even with 500 full reels unlocked, and yet seemingly never aligning to create anything worthwhile :mad:
I was going to mention game of thrones what a continual disappointment the bonus round is on that game. I have had a lot them and every time I think this must be the one. .......... Noooooo. this time...........Noooooo and so on. Best ever was x200 a x150 and all the rest below x70 shocking really rarely play it now.

I got lucky on avalon 2 and won over 3k on a $3 bet last year. If it wasnt for that Id wonder wtf is wrong with that slot. How many times you go through all the bonus journeys and they all add up to what 1 good bonus would pay is countless.

Game of thrones is 50 spins then leave unless its keeping me at least even then ill give it another 25 or so. That slot is never worth chasing because 999 bonuses out of 1000 pay around 10-20x

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back