Anyone from Manchester

colinsunderland

RIP Colin
So I've been roped into taking the kids to the concert on Sunday.

Anyone got suggestions where to park? I'm coming in from north (M62)

I'm not going to the concert so somewhere where theres somewhere I can go for a coffee or something would be good.

I won't be getting there till about 5 though which will complicate matters I expect, I know theres park and ride from rochdale train station, but unless things have changed there doubt there will be anything for me to do on a sunday night.

Also bear in mind theres a match on at the same rough time, and that will be coming out around the time I get there so I expect many of the roads will be gridlocked :(

Any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

So I've been roped into taking the kids to the concert on Sunday.

Anyone got suggestions where to park? I'm coming in from north (M62)

I'm not going to the concert so somewhere where theres somewhere I can go for a coffee or something would be good.

I won't be getting there till about 5 though which will complicate matters I expect, I know theres park and ride from rochdale train station, but unless things have changed there doubt there will be anything for me to do on a sunday night.

Also bear in mind theres a match on at the same rough time, and that will be coming out around the time I get there so I expect many of the roads will be gridlocked :(

Any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

No effin way would that be an option for my children/grandchild after today. They could curse and piss and moan ...

Nope. Nope. Nope. Not gun 'appen.

You are not going to the concert? But... but... but you will miss Justin Bieber... :eek2:

Sorry cant help, but fully understand why you dont go. :D On the other hand Katy Perry is there as well and she sure is worth a look. :D

You are not going to the concert? But... but... but you will miss Justin Bieber... :eek2:

Sorry cant help, but fully understand why you dont go. :D On the other hand Katy Perry is there as well and she sure is worth a look. :D

yes, but her being there is far far outweighed by bieber :D

Any got any tips where to park before I leave in a couple of hours?

yes, but her being there is far far outweighed by bieber :D

Any got any tips where to park before I leave in a couple of hours?

Park as far away from the entrance as possible and at the center of the lot.

Please! For gawd's sake... MIND THE LORRIES!

Also, tell your kids to wait in the nosebleed seats for a minimum of 40 minutes after the concert ends.

And don't you DARE make tracks through that main lobby! Capiche?!?

Seriously, please be safe.

But Perry sounds like a cat being dragged through a mangle regardless of whether or not she's nice to look at :D

My mate owes his life to Justin. He was in a coma for a few weeks and his wife brought in a radio to keep her company. When Justin Bieber came on he woke up shouting " Turn that fecking shite off will ya"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back