Anyone fall asleep with it on auto play

BillyGoldblum

webby
Feelsbadman

Last night playing on slotsmillion doing $1 spin on 250 autospins and fell asleep. I woke up with close to $200 lost.

Lesson learned. Dont fall asleep. Dont use 250 autospins. Dont play pink elephants

Capture.PNG

I call it more of a 'power nap', given how autospins are set at 100 for us here :D

Wish I was playing BTG cause thats the only provider that has 100max spins available. I never stay on a slot if its really cold especially that one. If I was awake I would have left after 30sih spins if it was giving me returns like that.

I used to deliberately go to sleep with DOA on autospin, back in the days before 100 spin max.

£30 or £40 deposit, 1000 spins at 18p, and 'stop if win >' £449 (5 scatters).
I quite often woke up to the 5 additional spins, since that was the only thing to pause the spinning. other than the 5 scatters

Yeah many a time on the 100 spins on doa. Wake up to a black screen next to me head on a tablet and suddenly the excitement rises of what might be behind it... Usually fault of the herb chasin bonuses an trying to clear wr at 4am. A couple a times happened on the booze on a fri night not knowing if id fell asleep during play or already gone bust..... usually been about 2 quid left in that situation
Think once i managed to wake up and set another 100 spins and somehow fall asleep before they're finished again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back