Another Quaker attack

Whoever it was, it was bloody atrocious. I've been in one of those Shisha bars......probably the least likely place on the planet you'd expect to get ambushed

It more likely points to some form of vigilante far-right reprisal mob, if basic details are anything to go by.

Pure speculation of course

Whoever it was, it was bloody atrocious. I've been in one of those Shisha bars......probably the least likely place on the planet you'd expect to get ambushed

It more likely points to some form of vigilante far-right reprisal mob, if basic details are anything to go by.

Pure speculation of course

Was thinking the same.
A Shisha-bar seems like an unlikely target if the assailants were Muslim.
But as you said, nothing more than speculation at this point.

Not seen any updates either, other than that they're still at large effectively
According to aftonbladet (swedish paper) one suspect has been arrested, rest still on the run.
But other than that i have not really been able to find anything.
Have not used my black-belt in google-fu to its maximum power yet tho.

Federal prosecutor Peter Frank told reporters that the website of the alleged killer contained a "kind of manifesto" that included "confused thoughts", "conspiracy theories", and displayed a "deeply racist attitude". The website has been taken down.
YouTube said it shut down the account of a man named Tobias Rathjen on Thursday morning. The most recent video, which was uploaded on February 14, linked to Rathjen's personal website.

Apparently he believed he was being followed all of his life by a "secret" secret service, even more secret than the CIA, and that secret service was raping and killing children in underground military facilities in the USA.

Sounds a bit familiar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back