Logo
external image

Another Decent Result!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pinababy69
  • id18220
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1728
  • Replies 3
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario - Canada
Played another freeroll last night. I didn't win, but nothing wrong with 10th place with over 4,600 people playing. I only had 124,000 chips when I made the final table, and the blinds were 40K/80K. I got dealt a Q,A hearts, and went all in. Not much choice at that point. I got beat by a pair of 7's or something on the flop. Couldn't catch a Q or an A. Still, a respectable finish I thought? :)

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid) ​
 
That's a nice run Pina and I know you play well, I've seen it first-hand, although you shouldn't mess about in freerolls. They may be a nice pass-time but the "real" ones play just the same. Try your luck and skillz in any $5-20 and you'll see what I mean. The only differences are the payouts and the fact that you won't have to wade through 10000 people/spend 5 hours of your day to get to the money.

Please move to the buy-in tourneys, you will certainly do well there. Trust me on this. I will gladly stake you to reduce variance. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top