Am I that much of a loser?

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
I am small stakes player. 5 or 10 deposits. But deposit daily recently for while. Won some lose some but always lose recently.

To my Suprise got opt in for gold service on will hill. Massive £250 bonus with only x5 wagering.

Is this normal? As a peasant stakes player of i get a fiver I'm happy. What's more scary is how much have I lost to make them think it's worthwhile.

Chances of clearing 1250 off 250 balance.....slim if bonanza recently is to go by.

That said one more reason why will hill consistently is place to play for low stakes players. Daily rewards win or lose

I am small stakes player. 5 or 10 deposits. But deposit daily recently for while. Won some lose some but always lose recently.

To my Suprise got opt in for gold service on will hill. Massive £250 bonus with only x5 wagering.

Is this normal? As a peasant stakes player of i get a fiver I'm happy. What's more scary is how much have I lost to make them think it's worthwhile.

Chances of clearing 1250 off 250 balance.....slim if bonanza recently is to go by.

That said one more reason why will hill consistently is place to play for low stakes players. Daily rewards win or lose

Hop onto live chat, and ask for a total ins/outs for the last 6, 12 months - whatever. Then you have two simple figures you can compare against one another to get an idea of your losses.

William Hill is vastly underrated.

Always getting good offers for free bets on sports and there is plenty of promotions on vegas and games every week.

One of reasons its my main site and use it every day.

Never had an offer like yours tho. Guess best i get is my weekly bet £10 get £20 free bet on sports.

I think beating 5x wagering is very beatable.

But considering your relationship with Bonanza, I would be looking elsewhere and maybe lower variance.

the last time i played at willy hill they more or less gave me £70 free money,i took the money and ran.No more bonuses for me after that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back