After Absolute Who Knows

I Never Win

Dormant account
POKER WHEN PLAYED BY THE RULES WITH A SQUARE SQUAD OF SOLDIERS AND A SOLID DECK IS GREAT. IT IS JUST WITHOUT ACTUALLY SEEING THE CARDS I FEEL LIKE I AM MISSING SOMETHING. SORT OF LIKE HITTING A 350 YARD TEE SHOT ON THE DRIVING RANGE INSTEAD OF THE 1ST HOLE WITH 3 OTHER BUDDIES.

EVEN AFTER 6 YEARS OF PLAYING ONLINE I CANNOT SHAKE THAT NAGGING FEELING. BUT OBVIOUSLY, I STILL PLAY, I STILL ENJOY IT, I AM STILL ALWAYS SKEPTICAL. WHO WOULD YOU "GUYS" TRUST. BECAUSE I HAVE HAVE BEEN A LOYAL FOLLOWER OF THIS SITE FOR QUITE SOMETIME AND WITH THE RARE EXCEPTION HAVE BEEN LED DOWN THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD.

p.s. -- I LOVE SEAFOOD:D

What I find discouraging about the whole scene is that many knowlegable players have backed the likes of JJProdigy. Multi accounting is just considered an extra edge, when in reality it is cheating in every sense of the word.

"I multi account because I need to keep on a level playing field"

That is a shocking statement. How can anyone have any faith when It becomes acceptable within a minority who consider themselves above gambling standards which have been around for thousands of years?

Last edited:
so how can one combat playing at a table full of bots and multi-monsters. Just burn money for the love of the game. In Illinois, Chicago specifically, to find a live game is not that ez and also requires the requisite connections.

A lot of the problem lies with certain sites & regulating bodies turning a blind eye. It will never get stopped but it it can be reduced, and Im sure it goes on in live events too (paying to chip dump). AP did one thing, it proved Kahnawake is a joke regulator & proper regulators are needed quickstyle

Last edited:
Why bother when this industry is tarnished. AP/CAP, who cares? The more I look into it, the more It looks like an internal joke. Gerry, I will time the favor and give you the bite

POKER WHEN PLAYED BY THE RULES ....

Yo, dude, what's with the ALL CAPS ?

Typing in ALL CAPS is like walking into the house with dog poo on your shoes: yes, it will get you noticed, but nobody likes it. Most people will throw things at you.

So, please, no ALL CAPS.

Oy! That is an old thread isn't it? Didn't notice the '2008' bit.

Which makes me wonder, wouldn't it be a good thing if there was some kind of visual indication that an old thread had been resurrected? I dunno, maybe a big red box around a post that appears 6 months or more after the post before it. I'd like that! :thumbsup:

Oy! That is an old thread isn't it? Didn't notice the '2008' bit.

Which makes me wonder, wouldn't it be a good thing if there was some kind of visual indication that an old thread had been resurrected? I dunno, maybe a big red box around a post that appears 6 months or more after the post before it. I'd like that! :thumbsup:

I know I could use that sometimes with my bad eyes...lol :thumbsup:

this is why in online poker, at least at absolute poker, which i've always enjoyed, i try to stick to low - midrange 6 handed sit and goes. It would be very tough to come out ahead registering multiple players in these games, in the turbos it would be very tough to efficiently manage all the players as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back