Affiliate Club's T&Cs problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave let me know the url when your page is up so I can link to it :thumbsup:
My Link Removed (invalid URL) page is up. Thanks in advance for the link. ;)

I'm linking to a few other pages already; if anyone else wants a link, let me know.

My Affiliate Club rogue page and thread concerning my blacklisting of them on my forum are now ranked #3 and #4 respectively on google.co.uk for the term Affiliate Club. Indeed only the affiliate club website and affclub are higher on google.co.uk for said term.

In google.com my affiliate club rogue page is #11 and climbing.

I'll get to work on adding a couple of rogue pages too. Instead I'll blog it. With us both sharing SEO as our core expertise we should be able to have some additional fun with this one :D

Cheers
T

Update on this.

My Affiliate Club rogue page and thread concerning my blacklisting of them on my forum are now ranked #3 and #4 respectively on google.co.uk for the term Affiliate Club. Indeed only the affiliate club website and affclub are higher on google.co.uk for said term.

In google.com my affiliate club rogue page is #11 and climbing.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Until such time as affiliate club see sense and remove the predatory and retroactive change to their T & C's then my rogue page will remain. Furthermore I will link out to any other portal regardless of size or pagerank who rogues Affiliate Club. So if you are a webmaster who has rogued Affiliate Club and would like a nice boost in google courtesy of a link from my site, then please let me know.

If Affiliate Club are allowed to make this predatory change unchallenged, then it could signal to many affiliate programs to do the same.

I would also like to state, that I have not promoted Affiliate Club and like Grand Prive have not actually lost out personally by blacklisting them. I have blacklisted Affiliate Club as a point of principle.

I would also like to know why it was Affiliate Guard Dog who had to make public this change to Affiliate Club's T & C's. Why have Affiliate Club failed to notify their partners by email?

What a splendid Offer!

I'll take you up on it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Is my site - and if that is unreadable - let me know and I'll send it to you via PM.

I agree - ROGUE AFFILIATE Co. NEED to be BROADCASTED.

Extensively.

Thanks very much guys.

WW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back