about the thermometer indicator at M G

rockycatt

meistercatt
My question =if i log on to a micro gaming site and you ,or any group log on at the exact time do we all see the same reading on that scale at the same time ,or is it tailored to the individual

ty R C

My question =if i log on to a micro gaming site and you ,or any group log on at the exact time do we all see the same reading on that scale at the same time ,or is it tailored to the individual

ty R C

Until an MGS rep comes here and posts the entire distributed system algorithm I will assume that the thermemeter is a total and utter bullshit marketing gimmick.

I would hazrd to guess there some fudgey counter there somewhere which gets picked up when you log on and that's about as complicated as it gets.

Until an MGS rep comes here and posts the entire distributed system algorithm I will assume that the thermometer is a total and utter bullshit marketing gimmick.

I would hazard to guess there some fudgy counter there somewhere which gets picked up when you log on and that's about as complicated as it gets.

i think if you or i click on the whats this tab on the thermometer it says its not to be taken as a science fact but merely a trend observailence
so i take that as being a novelty in it self statement , :) just a bit more on the working of it
ty RC

last week i got the top prize...5 red diamonds on burning desire, checked the meter it was at 611 checked it several times the next few hours and it never moved. and i did log off a few times to see if that did anything. so i'm going with gimmick now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back