A piece of Sweden!

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
Some of you know that besides gambling I really enjoy walking around with my camera. It's great being outside and with trying to capture something rare, beautiful, special or just anything it makes the world a lot more interesting.

JdRocks inspired me by posting some pictures so I thought I would do the same by showing you a piece of Sweden. This time of the year everything is just green more or less but in a few weeks there will be so much flowers everywhere that the colours explode.
These pictures I took on a tour around our lake the other day.

Now I have no clue what sizes they will be in so maybe there will be 8 posts before I get them all in :)

Attachments

• DSC1.jpg
    DSC1.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC1a.jpg
    DSC1a.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 90
With my limited knowledge of Sweden i was expecting to see an ikea table with a plate of kokosboll :D

But absolutely beautiful, Must be so amazing having all those great views at your doorstep. When i moved to Toronto last year i tried capturing everything i could when it was quiet out at about 4-5am and put them up here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. My photography still needs a bit of work though.

With my limited knowledge of Sweden i was expecting to see an ikea table with a plate of kokosboll :D

But absolutely beautiful, Must be so amazing having all those great views at your doorstep. When i moved to Toronto last year i tried capturing everything i could when it was quiet out at about 4-5am and put them up here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. My photography still needs a bit of work though.

A small town and no IKEA here:D
It's a nice tiny city but I'll do anything to get out of here. It's not that easy though but if I get a chance I'll take it on the spot.
Without my camera I would go nuts here so in a way it have saved my life:)

Great quality pictures! Being in the UK I can relate to the long months of grey turning into sunshine and very short nights, everything transforming into green and blossom. Wonderful! I like the bird in the tree, that could find its way on the BBC Countryfile Calendar...

Great quality pictures! Being in the UK I can relate to the long months of grey turning into sunshine and very short nights, everything transforming into green and blossom. Wonderful! I like the bird in the tree, that could find its way on the BBC Countryfile Calendar...

I liked it too. I heard that annoying noise that refused to stop so I went to see, and found this little woodpecker high up :)
I plan to go back there tomorrow with the right equipment and get better pictures. I hope he's still there.

Beautiful pictures Tirilej you have a great eye and talent for photography:notworthy

Thanks osulle it's so much fun:thumbsup:

I can't post the link to my blog here because I don't want it related to a gambling forum, but if anyone wants to see it just ask and I'll give it to you.

I liked it too. I heard that annoying noise that refused to stop so I went to see, and found this little woodpecker high up :)
I plan to go back there tomorrow with the right equipment and get better pictures. I hope he's still there.

There's one near me in the gardens along where I live. I can hear it tapping away at a tree, but have never seen it! They are quite shy birds.

There's one near me in the gardens along where I live. I can hear it tapping away at a tree, but have never seen it! They are quite shy birds.

This baby wasn't tapping yet. He was practicing just screaming constantly :p
I saw the mother first but she disappeared quickly. I guess I have to hide tomorrow but I'll do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back