Easiest slot by Net-Ent to hit top symbol 5 of a kind?

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
This will be really interesting to hear peoples opinions. I would say right now going by recent play Demolition Squad is the easiest one to hit 5 of akind top symbol. The main reason for this is I've had it an astounding 10 times within just a few hundred spins(only in a tournament though unfortunately) I've also amazingly had it inside the feature round. It pays out at 4000x line bet or 12000x(in free spins) I'm really not sure what variance Demolition Squad is but I'd say it must be at least medium risk. Probably say Wild Turkey is second easiest to hit 5 of a kind top Turkey(not 5 wilds too rare to even contemplate the odds) I've not had it but have seen many pictures of this. What game would you say top symbol comes up on most and why? If we were talking 2nd top symbol Dead or Alive is one of the most frequent but again 5 wilds outside of the feature is probably rarer than 5 scatters!! :lolup: We are all looking for the accolade of top character/gem/jackpot so which game do you think?

Yeah, I've had 5 wilds on a line in the base game of DOA, only once in thousands upon thousands of spins

ScreenHunter.jpg

But I'd say a 5OAK of the top symbol isn't that difficult to hit, and even better if it falls just right, with the extra wild, so it pays twice

ScreenHunter_.jpg

Yeah, I've had 5 wilds on a line in the base game of DOA, only once in thousands upon thousands of spins

View attachment 54487

But I'd say a 5OAK of the top symbol isn't that difficult to hit, and even better if it falls just right, with the extra wild, so it pays twice

View attachment 54488

I have had 5 badges quite a lot too never once have I had 5 wilds in the base game though. Compared to getting 5 second top symbol in a game such as Wild Witches,Trolls,Excalibur etc yes DOA quite easy and is like night n day getting 5 badges compared to any face 5 of a kind with wild in Reel Steel :D :eek2:

Hmm Netent and easy top 5OAK in one sentence, guess I'll have to sleep on this one Dave mate :p

Joking apart..

Go Bananas and Fisticuffs are easy to get 5 - wilds (well used to be :p)
Tornado Farm Escape when its in a good mood
Magic Portals - Piece of piss but pays bugger all
Silent Run can be reasonable easy too
Orange Woman (best I can describe her) comes fairly often in TFTUT

Now for some impossibles

5 Bars on Shitburst - ain't happening these days
5 Wilds on JATB - Wakey wakey Jon, coffee's going cold!

Hmm Netent and easy top 5OAK in one sentence, guess I'll have to sleep on this one Dave mate :p

Joking apart..

Go Bananas and Fisticuffs are easy to get 5 - wilds (well used to be :p)
Tornado Farm Escape when its in a good mood
Magic Portals - Piece of piss but pays bugger all
Silent Run can be reasonable easy too
Orange Woman (best I can describe her) comes fairly often in TFTUT

Now for some impossibles

5 Bars on Shitburst - ain't happening these days
5 Wilds on JATB - Wakey wakey Jon, coffee's going cold!

Ah of course 5 wilds on Tragic Portals yeah that is easy to get and it's only a lucrative hit at a fairly high bet size. Never had 5 wilds on Go bananas only 5 of the top gem that games evil to me most of the time, Silent Run nope never had 5 wilds on that either but I have had a 1000x bonus torpedo feature that was brilliant! Tornado Farm Escape doesn't work on my comp so am completely excluded from playing it, As for fisticuffs I really hate that game never wins for me :). Creature same as Tornado will not work on my comp only played it at my mates and my sisters place from what I did play I think to an extent jenny is easy to get.

Ahhh Jenny that's the one.

Typical of me, get what I want from a girl but can never remember the name :eek:

I have similar...ish problems to you mate, In that I cannot play certain games, namely Lights and Aliens, get some unsupported graphics card message, yet all the others work and Lights Used to work as I used it as a 'lifesaver' on occasions when down to last few quid as you can play at 9p, nice change from DOA.

On the Dishwasher I had 15 wilds 3 times in 5 spins on my new-year mental 3274x at bet-at. I have never seen it on any other Netbent game once. But given that they usually pay crap, they are more frequent than on MG games.

Not too hard to get 5oaks in the free-spins on Evolution - as long as you get off to a good start.

The perfect free-spins would see the reels ONLY contain A's, Wilds and what I call "Flying Squirrels" with 5 spins still to go - like this! :D

Attachments

• EvolutionX310_Nov13.JPG
    EvolutionX310_Nov13.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 268
Not too hard to get 5oaks in the free-spins on Evolution - as long as you get off to a good start.

The perfect free-spins would see the reels ONLY contain A's, Wilds and what I call "Flying Squirrels" with 5 spins still to go - like this! :D

You challenging me to an "Evolution off" KK :thumbsup:;) The only issue with this slot is when it takes hours to get the feature and it pays terrible but yeah 5 of a kind of those prehistoric squirrel things is sweet especially at €1 bet or more.

evolution 220x bet!.jpg From memory this is my biggest win from Evolution not quite as good as yours ;)!

easy top paying symbol to hit on netent ...

thats easy answer ... 5 jacks without wild in jack the beanstalk :D :D

any one ever had it with or without natural base game wild :)

The logical answer would be: the one 5OAK that pays the least of them all :p
Now we just have to find out which one that may be ^^

From my own experience it would seem to be the top symbol (Spartan Helmet) on Pandora's Box.. surprisingly enough, but it's possible i may have had some extraordinary luck on it.. played it between 10 to 15 times in total, and i hit the top 5OAK 4 times, one of them in FS :p

If you had started a topic about the second best symbol... it would have been much harder to answer ^^

The logical answer would be: the one 5OAK that pays the least of them all :p
Now we just have to find out which one that may be ^^

From my own experience it would seem to be the top symbol (Spartan Helmet) on Pandora's Box.. surprisingly enough, but it's possible i may have had some extraordinary luck on it.. played it between 10 to 15 times in total, and i hit the top 5OAK 4 times, one of them in FS :p

If you had started a topic about the second best symbol... it would have been much harder to answer ^^

That is freakish! I struggle to even get the garbage 5 of a kinds on Pandoras box. On the skins of it I have had everything bar 5wilds though(wild witches lilac witch with wild,trolls-troll queen with wild,Excalibur-Arthur with wild). Fun fact Wild witches is the lowest variance out of all that game set with x2-x4 wild multipliers :thumbsup:

Thunderfist is quite easy to hit 5OAK top symbol for a good reason. I think from memory one winline of that pays x5 your bet (so if 0.20p u win a massive $1 for the TOP 5OAK).

Really crap pay but hitting the top 5OAK in this 243 way game is really achievable and happens quite alot for me but at the same time its nothing special because the win is so pathetic unless its stacked wilds.

Thunderfist is quite easy to hit 5OAK top symbol for a good reason. I think from memory one winline of that pays x5 your bet (so if 0.20p u win a massive $1 for the TOP 5OAK).

Really crap pay but hitting the top 5OAK in this 243 way game is really achievable and happens quite alot for me but at the same time its nothing special because the win is so pathetic unless its stacked wilds.

The name of this slot gives me shivers down my spine. I won a fortune on it a couple of years ago then lost it all back at £9 a spin (yes I the lowroller really did) I got to a grand too easily that's my excuse. If any of you ever play this seriously don't go higher than even 3.75 it's brutal when it's in taking mode!

The old version Mega Fortune was easy, or perhaps I was just very lucky with it. I've hit it twice (the cars) though I don't really play that much of it, probably didn't play it for a year before the switch happened. Not getting 5 wilds out of that game that's for sure...

I've also gotten diamonds often on twin spin (but only 1 out of 243, damnit)

The old version Mega Fortune was easy, or perhaps I was just very lucky with it. I've hit it twice (the cars) though I don't really play that much of it, probably didn't play it for a year before the switch happened. Not getting 5 wilds out of that game that's for sure...

I've also gotten diamonds often on twin spin (but only 1 out of 243, damnit)

Yes I've had 5 cars a few times too. Think I got 4 wilds once from memory never 5 though. As for Twin Spit you can't get full screen of diamonds you can only get a partially covered screen of those/ and 7s :thumbsup:

Yes I've had 5 cars a few times too. Think I got 4 wilds once from memory never 5 though. As for Twin Spit you can't get full screen of diamonds you can only get a partially covered screen of those/ and 7s :thumbsup:

Found this in google, and it's posted in this forum:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Never really thought that the max win would be anything else than diamonds all the way. Didn't bother checking the amount from the game either as I think that game is boring and dumb :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back