A friend of mine got a part in a movie!

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
Yay right? She seems pretty excited about it.

They're filming now, and she told me the name of the movie - it's called Dethtext2. I was like, "uh ok... but maybe it won't be too bad." Then I thought, well if there's a Dethtext2, there has to be a Dethtext ONE.

So I went looking for it. I found it. I wish I hadn't.

I haven't watched the whole thing because I kept laughing or falling asleep. Maybe it gets better...? Hopefully they've bought some lights for the sequel.

Anyhow if you're bored or you want to punish yourself for anything, take a look. If you manage to watch the whole thing, let me know if it did in fact get better. Also check out the character names. Dr. Clouse Vermin? :eek2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a few appearances in some movies myself :) I was in Captain America a few years ago and most recently Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit. It's a great change of scenery, gets me out of the office on occasions!

I tried to watch it Chayton but that movie is really bad. It could possibly be one of the worst movies ever made. The camera work and acting were total crap. Hopefully your friend will get a part in a good movie soon.

I've had a few appearances in some movies myself :) I was in Captain America a few years ago and most recently Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit. It's a great change of scenery, gets me out of the office on occasions!

There is no chance that I will believe you without any kind of proof:rolleyes:

Waiting....;)

one of my older brothers was in a movie with johnny lee miller called the escapist,

if you look very closely at the going into the cell scene you will see the back of his head for almost 0.3 seconds,

we do give him some serious stick :thumbsup:,

although in fairness he did win best new actor in Australia for some other film he made at home in ireland so good on him

Ray's niece is a TV news person here so seeing people we know on tv isn't that big of a deal now since we can watch her every day if we want. But I know people who always wanted to break into the movies or whatever - my friend who's going to be in the upcoming crapfest may be one of them. Hopefully something better will come of it for her.

The niece of my roomie in Phoenix was in a Madonna video, they spent a couple of weeks filming and she had the whole family gathered when it finally aired - to find out that she ended up on the cutting room floor. All you could see of her was part of her arm.

Hopefully Lana will end up the same way - getting paid and not actually having to be IN the movie! But who knows, it might turn out to be the next cult classic? ;)

We just watched Captain America! What part did you play?

Haha evidence may come when Jack Ryan hits DVD. As for Cap Am, I was a Hydra - one of the Nazi super soldiers.

I've had quite a few roles come my way. I was asked to be a body double for Sam Claflin in Snow White & The Huntsman but it was 11 weeks of filming - not possible unfortunately with a day job like mine!

A friend I went to school with appeared in the first Crocodile Dundee movie. He just happened to be in a subway station in New York City when they were filming the scene near the end where Mick is trying to catch up with his girlfriend.

He said they just made a quick announcement that they were going to film a scene and anybody that didn't want to be in it could get out and then Paul Hogan came through the crowd and it was over. Funny thing is my friend is almost the only extra identifiable, he appears right in the center of the screen and looks right at the camera.

He didn't get paid anything but we all had a good laugh.

Getting pictures on set is like the fast track to never getting another role, highly frowned upon :/ Wish I had a picture of me in my Hydra suit, loved it!

Why is that? It's not like someone can recognize a zombie:eek2:

Sounds like I have to watch Captain America. Hydra suit? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back