A bit of fun from MGS?

jetset

RIP Brian
This looks as if it could result in a fun slot:

MICROGAMING WELCOMES THE OSBOURNES INTO ITS FAMILY

New slot to feature famous TV family

Isle of Man June 5 2007

Microgaming announces it has signed a licensing deal with one of the worlds most famous families, The Osbournes. The deal will see Ozzy, Sharon, Jack and Kelly feature in a special series of cutting edge, graphic rich video slots, planned for launch later in the year.

The announcement follows swiftly on the launch of the Hitman and in the footsteps of Microgamings hugely successful Lara Croft series, both of which have proved massively successful among the playing community.

Premiering on MTV in 2002, the Emmy Award-winning reality series The Osbournes, ran through to March 2005 and in its first season, was cited as the most-viewed series ever on MTV. Since then, all members of the family have gone on to enjoy successful music or television careers on a global scale.

Roger Raatgever, CEO, Microgaming, says, I can honestly say that when I came into this business I would never have believed that one day we would be welcoming Ozzy Osbourne and his family into the fold, but this goes to show how far we have come. Online gaming is well and truly part of the entertainment mix and we cant wait to launch our cutting edge Osbourne video slot to players later this year. We promise it will be a game to remember.

I can see it now. While Crazy Train plays in the background, the bonus round will featue six live bats to choose from. Ozzy chomps the head off three of them, and your prize is revealed. :D

i wanna see a pick'em round where you choose which exercise equipment jack works on, and the weight lost/calories burnt equates to what you win.

sucks you gotta play with full sound though, to make out what the f*ck ozzy says lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back