9/11

Inside job or not, it certainly was a welcome opportunity to go to war again in a far away country, especially one they supported just 15 years earlier against the Russians. The war industry needed it desperately to test their latest "gizmos" and the US obliged as always.

16 years later and the damage done to the region will be lasting for decades to come. Yet the US has no interest whatsoever in ending it! In contrary, they would like to start a few more.

- NK - all options on the table
- Venezuela - all options on the table
- Iran - all options on the table
- list not complete :eek:

I doubt very much that it's just to do with the 'war industry'

xxx.theeventchronicle.com/finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central-bank/#

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned or controlled Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family were:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

LOL.... you are forgetting one very important fact.

Who created the mess on the Korean Peninsula some 60 years ago??? Was the US attacked back then or even just threatened???? Certainly not!

Secondly, the language out of NK has been the same for decades and nothing happened. Yet the US together with SK keep running attack drills over the peninsula week-in, week-out. I don't know who has been the patient party here. Imaging Canada or Mexico doing attack drills on the US border every week, simulating bombardments into the US??? The US would respond in an instant, with "fire and fury". :eek:

From what I understand is that the South Korean general people do not want America in their Country.It is only their Government that are playing ball for good or bad reasons that they are still there?

From what I understand is that the South Korean general people do not want America in their Country.It is only their Government that are playing ball for good or bad reasons that they are still there?

You bet that the vast majority of South Koreans don't like it to have the US army in their country, especially millennials who don't see NK as an enemy. But there is no other choice at present, primarily because the US is doing this "tit-for-tat" threatening which leads to each side arming up instead of working towards a peace agreement. Most SK's will tell you that they would like to see a peace deal being signed with NK and that they could be friendly neighbors. But the US never wanted such a deal because they saw it vital in their strategy to have a fixed military presence on the KP.

E.g. the THAD system - most people will tell you that they never wanted it, it was pushed onto them by the US (that is at least how they see it)

Exactly its been ongoing for 60 years so where is the threat from the americans or increased aggression? There is none.

Secondly, the language has not been the same. They have threatened but always backed down and it was always a negotiating tactic used by the koreans. Now, they have cut all talks, advanced their weaponry at a record rate which has never been done before until recent. And their threats and aggression has changed from empty words to military actions where they are now designing weapons for the soul purpose of hitting the US mainland.

Also, the increase in tests/launches since the younger leader took over has increased 1000%. He has already launched more tests than his father did during his entire life.

if americans wanted war they have more than enough reason to invade. Instead they beg china and russia for help and constantly draft new sanctions in hope that the regime stops its nuclear program and threats.

if anything, the USA is doing the exact opposite of what you claim
Do you think that America has the same power as they used to do? Do you think that America would thrive so easily on the global market as they used to do if the playing field was more equal?

xxx.theeventchronicle.com/finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central-bank/#

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned or controlled Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family were:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Great find Brian :thumbsup:

USA is always looking to fight a war somewhere. That's just a fact. Military spending is good business.

In regards to NK, they have borders with Russia and China. That's something different than bombing the shit out of a country which might be seen as problem for US foreign policy. Not to mention possible natural resources which USA could rip off.
Agreed :thumbsup:

I can say a few things about 9/11;

It's not a conspiracy. People have mouths. There would have been too many people involved and it would have leaked by now.

There's some evidence that Bin Ladin did it; namely he threatened America. You can see that here at around 5 mins.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A threat is evidence.

There's also problems with the argument that the US blamed Saudis for 9/11 so that they can go to war with Iraq.
If they were going to use 9/11 as a pretext for war it would have made more sense to blame Iraq.

Thank you for your reply to the 9/11 question which is what this thread was started for.
Before I respond to your post what is your response to the video in the OP?

Ahhh gotta love Harry misinformed anti american jabs at every chance possible.

Americans will attack will they? Do you actually believe this stuff? You realize North Korea has always been weak and vulnerable and if they wanted to attack they have had the last 10-20 years to do so.

My god, some people have so much hate for the west they even resort to defending North Korea of all places. A country where the government starves their people so they can afford weapons, has sanctioned haircuts, raping female soldiers, if you get caught reading a bible you are executed, if you try and leave NK you will be executed or sentenced to life long hard labor, if you make an international call without government permission you will be shot and killed and on and on and on.

Yeah lets give these guys nukes

Where is the face palm emote when you need one? And you want to try and use the word drivel with me? lol please.
Do you think that you have ever been sucked in by propaganda?
Sorry I am so slow to read though and reply but I am also playing a slot

Its because you make ridiculous comments like who is anyone to tell others who can have nukes. And then you make even more outrageous comments which Im actually incredibly shocked by that you think giving NK nukes is the same as USA etc. And then further it by saying some countries have good and bad. Like wow. No. That is probably the most outlandish comment I have ever seen you make. Do you not understand that giving a country like north korea who proves to be unstable, no care for humanity and threatens the end of countries when they get mad, is just absolutely ridiculous? I honestly dont even think you believe that statement you made.
And it is not propaganda. Dozens of escaped North Koreans have come publicly with their stories.

p.s factual evidence? Showing attack plans on guam, publicly stating you will fire nuclear weapons at the USA if they dont like something the americans do. Suggesting Destroying an entire country of 132 million people because they dont like the USA condemning them. Firing missiles over Japan. I mean really what in the hell are you talking about?

If a country was threatening to destroy your heavily populated country with nuclear weapons, I highly doubt you would be ok with that. Especially a country who has gotten more aggressive, more advanced and more serious and detailed threats. Im sorry but it is your governments job to take this seriously and not just say oh well we dont believe them.

Its the same thing is if you had a neighbor living beside you threatening to burn your house down and this goes on for years but the threats become more serious and detailed. And you have a family and children to protect and you just sit there and dont do a single thing because you think "oh its just empty threats". Until one day......

If you make death threats of 132 million people, thats on you and you deserve anything you get. And everything becomes fair game.

I strongly believe that nothing will come to all of this. NK will have their deterrent in the end and America will back down. America will become less an authority and they will have to just suck it up.

There are 28,000 US troops in SK. US troops in around 150 countries. I say Trump should pull all US troops worldwide, stop paying 28% of the UN peacekeeping budget and shrink our military 90% to that of France's and let the chips fall in the world where they may. :rolleyes:

Read up here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

And before anyone complains about CNBC, Fox News and others reported the same. CNBC happens to be the first showing Trump's threats in full when you do a Google search with: "Trump all options on the table Venezuela"

Hint: Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world!

Something else I will look at asap Harry. TY :)

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

"Rothschild "?
What the feck have they got to do with anything? :eek:

You bet that the vast majority of South Koreans don't like it to have the US army in their country, especially millennials who don't see NK as an enemy. But there is no other choice at present, primarily because the US is doing this "tit-for-tat" threatening which leads to each side arming up instead of working towards a peace agreement. Most SK's will tell you that they would like to see a peace deal being signed with NK and that they could be friendly neighbors. But the US never wanted such a deal because they saw it vital in their strategy to have a fixed military presence on the KP.

E.g. the THAD system - most people will tell you that they never wanted it, it was pushed onto them by the US (that is at least how they see it)

Without their presence in SK how far away would the USA be from influence in the region ?
It is all strategy and control.

There is only so much us mortals are meant to know and understand me thinks?

"Rothschild "?
What the feck have they got to do with anything? :eek:

Read the article from the link, and you'll maybe see the connection...

There are 28,000 US troops in SK. US troops in around 150 countries. I say Trump should pull all US troops worldwide, stop paying 28% of the UN peacekeeping budget and shrink our military 90% to that of France's and let the chips fall in the world where they may. :rolleyes:

That is what i said all along.

Recall all your troops, will also enable you to slash the massive $600B military budget. And by all means cut your UN support as without the US troops in the world there will be much less need for peace keeping missions. The largest are currently in Iraq and Afghanistan, places that the US invaded for no real reason and hence, are the direct cause of that cost.. I think they should pay 100% of the costs for those UN missions but of course they ask everyone chip in. Nowhere did i see the US offering that, in contrary they are asking the UN to do more for a mess they created. There of course it is absolutely ok for the US to be part of the UN.

Without the US invasions in the last decades the world would be a much more peaceful planet. Remember, it was your government's decision and absolut wish to be world police man, nobody asked for it.

That is what i said all along.

Recall all your troops, will also enable you to slash the massive $600B military budget. And by all means cut your UN support as without the US troops in the world there will be much less need for peace keeping missions. The largest are currently in Iraq and Afghanistan, places that the US invaded for no real reason and hence, are the direct cause of that cost.. I think they should pay 100% of the costs for those UN missions but of course they ask everyone chip in. Nowhere did i see the US offering that, in contrary they are asking the UN to do more for a mess they created. There of course it is absolutely ok for the US to be part of the UN.

Without the US invasions in the last decades the world would be a much more peaceful planet. Remember, it was your government's decision and absolut wish to be world police man, nobody asked for it.

I was being sarcastic except for the UN funding, that I'd pull. I would not bet on some world peace paradise in this scenario. My guess is the some world leaders would become emboldened. We kinda saw a glimpse of it when the last Admin pulled back.

In any event, you're preaching to wrong hombre. I'm as pro America as one can get. It's just more of your anti-America/can non-sense.

I disagree strongly with what you have said.
Power is everything to America and to Americans American power is their basis for feeling safe in this World.
What right does any Country who already attains nuclear weapons have have to tell another Country that they can not join their table?
There are not many Countries who are not joined up to the banking system that American profits from. and any that don't who are weak enough are a target.
IMO

Propaganda is not actual North Koreans escaping the country and talking about it. Are you calling these people liars?

There is no need for propaganda at all, what would be the point of it?

The USA took on the role as the world police to some extent. And btw since you and Harry for some reason think its only the USA trying to tell NK no to nukes, I suggest you guys look it up. Because its almost every country in the world that is against it.

But yes lets play the anti american game and blame the USA for everything.

And btw when you state propaganda, what you see on BBC is exactly that.

Hyperbolic drivel, again. :rolleyes:

First, NK is not a neighboring country of the US. Latest I checked there are some 5,700km to mainland US/Alaska, so your example with a neighbor threatening to burn down the house is as i said "hyperbolic drivel".

Secondly, the US actually burned down the North Korean house, they did not just threaten to do it. Hint: Read up about the Korea War and what Truman said.

Thirdly, nobody and i mean nobody ever made an effort to speak to Kim. And nobody knows how stable or unstable he is. So your comment about "NK who proves to be unstable" is complete hyperbole again with no factual proof whatsoever, unless you went to NK and met Kim.

Fourth, do you consider Trump to be stable? And do you know there is nothing in between him and the nukes, nothing, nada, zilch.

Fifth, no other country than the US is making so much noise about and issues so many threats to NK. Or did you see the countries most vulnerable (SK and Japan) making ever anything close to "fire & fury" threats. Maybe it is time for you to actually travel to Seoul or Tokyo and talk to some South Koreans / Japanese to educate yourself how they see the situation. I have been to the region quite a few times but I will leave it to you to find out. Hint: They are more afraid of what the US could be doing.

Sixth, because Kim was sitting in front of a map that showed Guam is proof for you that was an attack plan? Seriously? Ever hear the word "propaganda"?

Seventh, firing an unarmed test missile over Japan. Ask any scientist and he will tell you that to test range properly NK has to go over some country, no trajectory is possible going only over water. NK chose a trajectory which has the least population in Japan (actually hardly any villages or cities on the path the missile took) and the missile disintegrated on re-entry before it fell into the sea far off Japan's east coast. And the utmost part of their other tests were just over water.

Last but not least, the threats from NK only come as retaliation as to what they see and understand as threats against them. Again, in over 60 years they have not attacked a single country. Contrary to the US --> Vietnam, Cambodia. Iraq (2x), Afghanistan etc etc.

This entire post is absolutely ridiculous. I almost wasnt going to respond because you constantly show how uninformed you are. And instead of trying to discuss it, you get backed into a corner because I call you out on your garbage and you start with the eyeroll emotes and making it personal.

They arent a neighboring country? What does that have to do with absolutely anything when they make weapons purposely designed to reach America.

Nobody made an effort to try and speak with them? I have a question, do you honestly know anything about this at all or are you just so anti american you spit BS from everywhere and anything you can think of?

The clinton administration had direct conversations and came to an agreement. Guess who broke that agreement?

The Obama administration tried DOZENS of times to have talks with them but each and every time they refused. This is well noted

Trump publicly stated he would like to meet with Kim and have discussions.

Do I consider trump to be stable? Is he the one running around threatening to kill millions of innocent people because he is mad? Or is it someone else?

Nobody else is making noise??? NK is threatening the USA. So of course its going to be the USA being the front runner when it comes to making noise. Last time I checked Japan and SK are making an awful lot of noise too. Canada, france and the UK have also made public statements about this.

Because he was sitting in front of a map? This proves even further you have absolutely no idea about anything of this at all. These comments were released by state controlled media in north korea. Like it was shown on large Tv in their city and other cities releasing the statement.

Firing many type of missiles towards any country is an act of aggression and an outright threat. Nice try downplaying it though like its just another normal day in the world.

Please tell me what America has done since you think they are just defending themself? Absolutely nothing but try and get them to give up their nuclear program from an unstable person.

So before when it is was good for your argument, you acted like CNN BBC ABC and all other news agencies in the world didnt produce propaganda but now suddenly you think CNN BBC etc are all liars making stuff up. So which is it?

Thank you for your reply to the 9/11 question which is what this thread was started for.
Before I respond to your post what is your response to the video in the OP?

What the guy is saying in the video is the same as the nano-thermite argument. Essentially that there's some strange and unexplained stuff that happened.
And I don't know anything about that technical stuff, so I can't really comment. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Click here for Red Cherry Casino

Meister Ratings

Back