Non-Bonus Complaint 888 Poker Account blocked with 400 in funds

Mull63

Dormant account
Hello Guys :)

I came across this forum while looking for advice.
I'l try to explain In a way that won't take too long
Any advice will be appreciated cause I really need it....

I've had my 888poker account for little over a year and never had a problem,
I had recently opened a new account for no other reason but to have a differant username which as far as i know isnt against the terms?
I used the money transfer system to transfer half my funds from the old account to the new one
A few days later both my accounts were blocked! I've 400usd or more between the accounts and from the conversion i've had with them through email it doesnt look like am going to get it! I find it hard to believe they can just close your account with so much money in it and not give you a valid reason

Here is my e-mail conversion so far

Response Via Email (Peter M.)10/12/2011 05.14 AM
Dear Member,

This is Russell from the Operations Department at Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd.
Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd operates 888poker

Due to a discrepancy noticed with some recent money transfers, we had to temporarily close your account. Please note, this issue has now been resolved and your account has been reopened.

We have ensured that any discrepancies with your bankroll have been rectified and any necessary alterations now complete.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, should you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Russell
Operations Department
Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd.
operations@cassava.net
Everything seemed fine here, I didnt even reply and contuined to play. Until my account was blocked again the following day

Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 9:46 PM, 888Poker - Operations Department <feedback@mailer.888poker.com> wrote:
Dear ****,

This is Janelle D. from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd.

Cassava Enterprises manage operational services for 888poker.
I am contacting you in regards to your account with username "*****2".

We noticed several discrepancies with your account activity, and in particular the money transfer activity on the 8th December 2011. It is apparent that the money transfer system was experiencing a technical issue, which was used to the advantage of your account.

We have since rectified the issue with the money transfer facility, and any discrepancies that arose from this with regards to bankroll funds have been corrected.

Due to the apparent mis-use of the money transfer facility during this period, your account was blocked. This is to inform you that due to the level of transfers noted on your account, your account will not be reopened.

Regards,
Janelle D.
Operations Department
Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd.
operations@cassava.net

My Reply
I don't understand. I did not notice any problems when i made the transfer
over my own two accounts (****1 & ****2),

Tectnical issue? Please explain more. There is quite a large amount of
money sitting in both accounts and i wish to get it back!

Your email did not explain why BOTH of my accounts are blocked and I've no
access to MY OWN money!??

I find all of this unnecessary,
Please Reply as soon as possible so we can fix this problem

Regards,

Cassava Enterprises Reply
Dear ****,

This is Dante I. from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd.

Cassava Enterprises manage operational services for 888poker.
I am contacting you in regards to your account with username "****2".

Thank you for your email explaining your money transfers activities however we have taken the necessary action on your account and we have come to a decision and that is to keep your account blocked.

The reason being is because of the money transfers that occurred on 8th December 2011. It is apparent that the money transfer system was experiencing a technical issue, which was used to the advantage of.

Please refrain from opening any further accounts with any site managed by Cassava Enterprises as these too will be blocked and no deposits returned. I now consider this matter closed, any further correspondence regarding this matter will only evoke the same response.

Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated.

My Reply
I still feel confused but will not argue your decision to keep the accounts closed. I have made no wrong doing and wish to receive the money sitting in both accounts. Please reply so we can sort this matter out

Regards,

Both Accounts are still blocked and I haven't heard anything back from them as of yet.... Its now been 3days since I sent that last e-mail.
Any advice guys? What is my best route to take to try and get this money back :/ I wouldnt mind but I like 888poker but after this I will be moving elsewhere. Is there somewhere I can complain too or am I on my own??

Well, from what 888 is saying, you "used a technical fault to your advantage" via the money transfer system.

I take it that maybe when you transferred from one account to the other, the money wasn't deducted at one end but was credited at the other. Just an educated guess.

It appears you had a large amount of transfers during that time, so it seems on the face of it that you used a bug to pad your wallet. If true, you're a fraudster and should be sentenced to 100 lashes.

If you're completely innocent, then please contact the rep here via private message

One further step if needed is the Pitch A Bitch service which can be accessed here. Please read carefully all the rules.

Lol, I'll start by saying I am innocent and if your theory is correct then I did not notice as I only played with the new account the first night and did not see the balance on the account i transfered from until the next night after it had been blocked the first time. When it was re-opened everything was in order.
Thank you for your reply :thumbsup: I'l follow those links and see where it gets me

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back