888 buys Wink Bingo :(

RayUK

Dormant account
From the NY Times:

Link Removed (invalid URL)

888 has bought Wink bingo. This is sad to me, as a webmaster I chose Wink (and its sister site Posh) to promote as they had a good reputation as far as I could tell doing some web research and so on. Then they go and get bought out by an outfit whose reputation isn't exactly wonderful (understatement there).

I really hope Wink's operation is kept nicely separate from its new owners and remains a good programme!

--

Ray

Breaking news:

New owners to re-brand Wink Bingo.

In future it's to be marketed as "W@nk Banjo"

A spokesman claiming to represent 888 said, "We felt that re-branding was necessary in order to bring this product into step with our corporate image. W@nk Banjo will play an important role in our overall corporate plan. We understand that they have many satisfied customers just ripe for alienation. We were in need of a new influx of satisfied customers following on from the success of our recent customer initiatives, and we are confident that W@nk Banjo customers will be able to fill that void. Our overall corporate strategy remains unchanged. We will continue to drive customers away in droves whilst spending their money on buying-up successful businesses and converting them to the 888 ethos."

Breaking news:

New owners to re-brand Wink Bingo.

In future it's to be marketed as "W@nk Banjo"

A spokesman claiming to represent 888 said, "We felt that re-branding was necessary in order to bring this product into step with our corporate image. W@nk Banjo will play an important role in our overall corporate plan. We understand that they have many satisfied customers just ripe for alienation. We were in need of a new influx of satisfied customers following on from the success of our recent customer initiatives, and we are confident that W@nk Banjo customers will be able to fill that void. Our overall corporate strategy remains unchanged. We will continue to drive customers away in droves whilst spending their money on buying-up successful businesses and converting them to the 888 ethos."

Well said. :lolup:

Now this rogue company has decided to purchase an existing site, thus giving them a whole new database of players to cross reference with the rest of their databases to find more 'multiple accounts' to lock and steal the money from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back