5A Poker

Update

Has anyone heard of or played at 5A Poker? Are they a good poker site?
Any help on this one would be appreciated! :)
Thx

Wanted everyone to know that I sent 5APoker three emails requesting info from them, and they have not yet responded. This worries me a lot. Their rules/regulations look a little rinky dink too....I thought I'd give all of you a heads up on this one, just in case.

Wanted everyone to know that I sent 5APoker three emails requesting info from them, and they have not yet responded. This worries me a lot. Their rules/regulations look a little rinky dink too....I thought I'd give all of you a heads up on this one, just in case.

Sounds like a site which should be avoided like the plague.

They offer a nd bonus and 24/7 freerolls are running, but there is no traffic at all. Only a few players in nl holdem microstakes. I never saw anyone play Omaha on that site. You can build up a bankroll without depositing, but I am not sure about being paid.

Cheers Balky

I only saw that Trident Poker and Crazy Vegas Poker have ?'s.

Actually, Trident Poker doesn't exist anymore. They were 'nixed when Trident Lounge was bought out. Their website now redirects to coolhandpoker.com.

However, I can also confirm that Crazy Poker (VPL group) definitely doesn't accept new USA players...it's a shame, too. I've always gotten paid within 48 hours of a cashout request with CP....no docs, nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back