5 Scatter/5 Wilds Screenshots

Well here's something you don't see very often, a natural five scatters trigger on an NLC slot. (And yes, my session timer at the top left of the screen is just shy of thirteen and a half hours, this slot has been running for about eight of those hours.)

1625261898212.png

Of the 12 SUPER MEGA COAST TO COAST SPINS, 9 were zero pay ( :mad: ), the three that did pay added up to 308x stake, which in honesty isn't entirely terrible since to buy the feature costs 420x stake.

That said though, considering how bastard hard it is to hit five scatters without buying on NLC slots, it would be nice if it'd been a monster!

1625262150358.png

Well here's something you don't see very often, a natural five scatters trigger on an NLC slot. (And yes, my session timer at the top left of the screen is just shy of thirteen and a half hours, this slot has been running for about eight of those hours.)

View attachment 156297

Of the 12 SUPER MEGA COAST TO COAST SPINS, 9 were zero pay ( :mad: ), the three that did pay added up to 308x stake, which in honesty isn't entirely terrible since to buy the feature costs 420x stake.

That said though, considering how bastard hard it is to hit five scatters without buying on NLC slots, it would be nice if it'd been a monster!

View attachment 156298

Wow the myth is real.. how many spins you reckon that took? 8 hours.. 1-2 seconds per spin so like 25-30k spins?

I could be mistaken, but its very rare that i am. (last time was 1994)
I dont think those are wilds, those are just fish wearing winter clothes.

But compared to normal fish its fair to say these are pretty wild, so the post is still accurate.

hh.png

A nice result on Fortune Falls at 3Dice last night, and this is the first time I have ever had the bonus round upgrade twice.

The trigger was three scatters, but on this game a three scatters trigger can upgrade to four scatters, and four scatters can upgrade to five scatters. The way you get the upgrade is the little ball has to bounce all the way down the left or the right into the far left or far right butterfly.

I've had a three scatters upgrade to four scatters, and I've had a four scatters upgrade to five scatters (it's not super rare for this to happen) - however, I've never had a three scatters upgrade to four, and then the four upgrade to five in the same bonus round - so this is a first.

Once you're in the five scatters round the possible awards are 400x, 600x, 800x or 1600x.

On this occasion I got 600x, I've never had the 1600x, I have managed the 800x in the past though.

A decent little hit, I've been plugging away at it a fair bit this month chasing the five scatters, so I'm glad I got there in the end.

Interesting snippet of info, every drop that the ball makes is a true random 50/50 chance, so there's no weighting or anything like that going on, what you see is what you get.

1655566195119.png

And here on the three scatters bonus round, you can see the ball down in the bottom left, about to drop left again onto the butterfly, which upgrades the feature to four scatters.

1655566297274.png

And then on the four scatters round, you can see the ball is about to drop onto the butterfly down at the bottom right, this then upgrades the round to five scatters.

1655566345275.png

Finally in the five scatters round, the ball has dropped onto the 600x cup just to the right of centre. The best I've managed on this is 800x, the 1600x has eluded me!

1655566411015.png

Still, a £150 win from a 25p spin is not to be sniffed at!

1655566444411.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back