5 Scatter/5 Wilds Screenshots

medieval moolah at 3dice

i've been playing this game extensively going after the 5 dragons with 4 wilds. it took nine days, but i finally hit one of the combinations i was going for :eek::lolup:

very frustrating game at times, but always interesting. it's my favorite online slot (even before i hit this). my favorite vegas slot is "buffet mania" by igt, also a high variance slot (you guys should try it next time you're in vegas) they are different types of games, but the up and downs are very similar.

i've been playing this game extensively going after the 5 dragons with 4 wilds. it took nine days, but i finally hit one of the combinations i was going for :eek::lolup:

very frustrating game at times, but always interesting. it's my favorite online slot (even before i hit this). my favorite vegas slot is "buffet mania" by igt, also a high variance slot (you guys should try it next time you're in vegas) they are different types of games, but the up and downs are very similar.

Excellent 1552.1333333333333333333333333333 x bet!

Nice hit!!!! Hoping to get that one day too. I love buffet mania, I once won well over $300 on a bonus round and I was only betting 9 nickles. Definitely high variance but I pretty much always throw $20 in it and hope it's hot!

Congrats!!

lauriejim why do you keep posting crappy 40 and 50/1 wins in this thread???

They may be the best line win but they are in no way shape or form "5 Wilds or Scatters". IMHO they dont even warrant the effort of a screenshot but if u must why not just put them in winner screenshots :confused::confused::confused:

Don't be a Grinch:D I would take 5 of anything and be thrilled! Merry Christmas to all and I hope everyone hits 5 of Anything:lolup:

They may be the best line win but they are in no way shape or form "5 Wilds or Scatters". IMHO they dont even warrant the effort of a screenshot but if u must why not just put them in winner screenshots :confused::confused::confused:

Arent you gelous?:rolleyes:
Merry Xmas

...........didnt know i was doing anything wrong:p i thought it was 5 of a kind or wilds so my dear bubbleg i shall not post any more in this thread as i must be in the wrong, i was just very pleased with the line ups and wanted to share with my meister friends :).....................laurie.....and for the record i wouldnt call any of them crappy:mad: would any of you guys? sorry for my rant im usually not this rude for those who know me:)

The holy grail:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy don't know if it pays the best, but DAMN that's a purty screenshot!!!

Moonshine

I think is already posted but is pretty to see the tied policeman (I hope BubbleG enjoy with this :rolleyes:)

It happened on free spins that finally gave me 84 (Really good for a 0.25 bet) :D

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Finally - 3 years and a month after my first one. And it had the decency to wait until I was playing at about 3 times what i normally wager :D

Last edited:
wow simmo thats a sweet win, When i see the topic at forum home i was thinking it would be 3dice. I have only ever got 1 five scatter win on those 9 liner types but it was during free spins. My second best would be avalon dont see that 1 normaly anyway great hit congrats.:thumbsup:

Simmo that is totally AWESOME:notworthy:notworthy!!!! I have been chasing those rams forever and have never caught all 5...and especially with that bet size:lolup: Congrats!!

................how did you finish after the free spins?
Great win BTW:notworthy

Only added 20x. Not that I'm complaining too much ;)

Congrats Simmo, I chased them for ages on Thunderstruck and never got them, my best win was 7k from a 13.50 wager getting a 2k win in the free spins so it was trippled.

Was 9x4linesx0.50p i.e 18 per spin? Hats off to that, just don't up the wager too much and d#ck it all away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back