32Red New Yr Promo

Normal DOTD back at midnight UK time and I can confirm that anyone who opts (opted) in to today's promo will get 10 free spins every day until the 10th Jan.

Sorry for the issues. In hindsight it was a bad idea to test a new promo when most of the developers were not in the office. For those who claimed, I hope the free spins are lucky for you.

Mark

I opted in, had every intention of claiming the free spins. I like offers like that.

Windows 10 user, can't get the download to load, so I cannot play the daily free spins unless I use my cellphone data, which is quite expensive.

Or are free spins available on the flash platform now? I rarely play it.

I opted in, had every intention of claiming the free spins. I like offers like that.

Windows 10 user, can't get the download to load, so I cannot play the daily free spins unless I use my cellphone data, which is quite expensive.

Or are free spins available on the flash platform now? I rarely play it.

Should also be available on flash.

Normal DOTD back at midnight UK time and I can confirm that anyone who opts (opted) in to today's promo will get 10 free spins every day until the 10th Jan.

Sorry for the issues. In hindsight it was a bad idea to test a new promo when most of the developers were not in the office. For those who claimed, I hope the free spins are lucky for you.

Mark

Thanks for clarifying Mark

Chris

The 10 free games is correct as it's 10 per day for 10 days. It shouldn't be breaking the other games though so I will get this checked out. Thanks for letting me know.

Mark

This happened to me with previous free spin offers. It bugged the game that the free spins were played on so it wouldn't play.
I contacted live chat about it but they couldn't help.

I would have probably taken part in this New Years free spins bonus if I knew it was on, seems like a pretty good deal since there is no WR on the original $20 deposit.

Mark

Nope, just checked - nothing. All I got was the first set of 10 free spins yesterday and a bugged IM game even though I played them all on Avalon.

Just checked back today; IM no longer bugged, but no free spins either, not on Avalon nor Bridesmaids too.

Promo needs further testing.

Nope, just checked - nothing. All I got was the first set of 10 free spins yesterday and a bugged IM game even though I played them all on Avalon.

Just checked back today; IM no longer bugged, but no free spins either, not on Avalon nor Bridesmaids too.

Promo needs further testing.

That's very strange, I can see that you have been assigned to the free games offer and also that many other players have been able to play them. Have you tried all the games? As a reminder:

Bridesmaids (should work on Viper, Flash & Mobile),
Terminator 2 or Immortal Romance (Viper or Flash)
Avalon (Mobile)

Mark

I play on my phone and had same problem of spins being awarded but was unable to play them ...After a few emails I was able to play them on my daughters tablet but only through browser didn't work on app

Hi guys,

Apologies for the confusion there was an error in the display of the offer in the lobby. The offer is deposit £20 get 100 free spins (at up to 40p each) for normal level players and deposit £40 get 100 spins (at up to 80p each) for Club Rouge. The lobby was showing this the wrong way round.

Regards
Mark

Mark do you think it's fair that regular depositing players have to miss out on the free spin offer when they don't opt-in to a deal that is to high for them: £100 deposit for 20 spins? I deposited three times the amount actually needed which was just £20, without the mistake I would off opted in.

Also there is a player saying they could save up their free spins winnings each day and play them at once, well can they? Answer that player.

I always thought that you had seven days to clear a bonus at 32Red group, do you? And if so does the seven day rule affect the free spin bonus winnings?

I have a 100% dish off the day bonus today but also a withdrawal pending, can I reverse some of my withdrawal to claim it or make another deposit? Pretty sure I can't do either.

Mark do you think it's fair that regular depositing players have to miss out on the free spin offer when they don't opt-in to a deal that is to high for them: £100 deposit for 20 spins? I deposited three times the amount actually needed which was just £20, without the mistake I would off opted in.

Also there is a player saying they could save up their free spins winnings each day and play them at once, well can they? Answer that player.

I always thought that you had seven days to clear a bonus at 32Red group, do you? And if so does the seven day rule affect the free spin bonus winnings?

I have a 100% dish off the day bonus today but also a withdrawal pending, can I reverse some of my withdrawal to claim it or make another deposit? Pretty sure I can't do either.

Hi LOOKAWAY,

I am not at a PC at the moment but if you did indeed deposit on the 1st without opting in, I will of course add you to the offer. There was an error in the display and I agree you shouldn't miss out. I won't be able to add you until back in the office on Monday however.

The free spins are only valid on the day, they can't be saved up.

Unfortunately you can't currently claim bonuses on reversed withdrawals but there is nothing stopping you making another deposit to claim.

With regards to the 7 day rule, this rule is meant as a guide and very rarely enforced. The only bonuses that we are strict with on the 7 days is the welcome bonus and any 'comp' added. Anything else is pretty flexible.

Hope that helps.

Mark

Hi LOOKAWAY,

I am not at a PC at the moment but if you did indeed deposit on the 1st without opting in, I will of course add you to the offer. There was an error in the display and I agree you shouldn't miss out. I won't be able to add you until back in the office on Monday however.

The free spins are only valid on the day, they can't be saved up.

Unfortunately you can't currently claim bonuses on reversed withdrawals but there is nothing stopping you making another deposit to claim.

With regards to the 7 day rule, this rule is meant as a guide and very rarely enforced. The only bonuses that we are strict with on the 7 days is the welcome bonus and any 'comp' added. Anything else is pretty flexible.

Hope that helps.

Mark

Thanks for the quick reply.

"The free spins are only valid on the day, they can't be saved up."

I think the other player meant saving up the bonus cash from each individual 10 free spins to play at once, seeing as He/She had to deposit would you see that as a comp? I have no intention off doing so myself, just thought I would get an answer from you. I could do a few days worth at once you never know.

Thanks for the quick reply.

"The free spins are only valid on the day, they can't be saved up."

I think the other player meant saving up the bonus cash from each individual 10 free spins to play at once, seeing as He/She had to deposit would you see that as a comp? I have no intention off doing so myself, just thought I would get an answer from you. I could do a few days worth at once you never know.

Not sure why you would want to do that as, as someone else pointed out, it would tie in any additional deposits - but in theory if you wanted to you could.

Mark

Not sure why you would want to do that as, as someone else pointed out, it would tie in any additional deposits - but in theory if you wanted to you could.

Mark

I didn't want to, I would zero out the bonus balance if I was planning to play for cash.

That's very strange, I can see that you have been assigned to the free games offer and also that many other players have been able to play them. Have you tried all the games? As a reminder:

Bridesmaids (should work on Viper, Flash & Mobile),
Terminator 2 or Immortal Romance (Viper or Flash)
Avalon (Mobile)

Mark

I have just opened all 4 of those on Viper and there are no 10 free spins today.

I have just opened all 4 of those on Viper and there are no 10 free spins today.

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Please try contacting support and ask them to add them manually, although I don't know how that can make any difference as I saw them allocated to your account.

We have an open call with MG. hopefully they can shed some light. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mark

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Please try contacting support and ask them to add them manually, although I don't know how that can make any difference as I saw them allocated to your account.

We have an open call with MG. hopefully they can shed some light. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mark

If they are allocated to my account, maybe there is a bug that prevents them from showing up at my end when I open the game. There is no specific way for players to open a game in promotional free spins mode, they are "just there" when the game is opened for play.

It's possible that the bodge to fix the Flash bug has somehow upset the mechanism for detecting that free spins have been allocated and opening the game into claim mode. The bodge (dice image) briefly appears when opening these games, but is quickly replaced with the white screen whilst the game loads.

If you can see them on my account, they must be there, they are just not being presented for play.

While we are on the topic. Has the Viper client started working now? I still can't log on.

Mark

My spins are not showing either. I can't contact support on my mobile very easily. Anyway not to worry but thought I would let you know.

Pianoman says...

I started This thread. The 2016 NYD promo
Hmmm...
See we aussies are a bit ahead of most of youse. Y'd all be still watching the fireworks
while we'd abeen gaily kissin everyone in the joint :cool: like eleven hours earlier already.
Meself, I was on 32RED nice n early, getting Theresa to apply things "manually" and get me my first 10 spins. Right?

After which, I reckoned I'd just alert ys all to the problem...
Thought it was all sorted ?
Dunno why I bothered !!!
Just like the rest of you right now, I can't find my freebs from that deal either :what:

After the unwanted Flash update debacle and the inconvenience it caused most of us, 32RED software seemed to improve performance somewhat. But even that made real no difference to these friggin microgaming reels spinning progressively more slowly, until finally everything comes to an infuriating standstill and you have to close the shit down, start all over again...
God that's a pain, eh !?!!
Ruins any strategy for watching "stats" and taking some sorta punt to counter previous investments(losses) :eek:

Truth is, it's got so that I'm not so sure that my daily commitment to 32red - despite those club rouge "benefits", is really all that flash of a lifestyle choice anymore?
Getting quite pissed off here after my membership of 10 years or so, I can tell you :(

Might just go spend my remaining time on this planet doin somethin else.
Like forex or somethink...
SERIOUSLY!
(Suggestions welcome, by the way)

This promo never showed up on my lobby and I log into 32Red on an almost daily basis.

Obviously, 10 deposits in December is considered to be "not loyal enough" to be "deserving of an invite" to take part in this promotion. :rolleyes:

This promo never showed up on my lobby and I log into 32Red on an almost daily basis.

Obviously, 10 deposits in December is considered to be "not loyal enough" to be "deserving of an invite" to take part in this promotion. :rolleyes:

Can't remember seeing it either but when i see the trouble with this promo i am rather happy it didn't show :rolleyes:

I did not check daily though since the the problems with Flash started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back