32Red DOTD

just a ps for the tech team regarding the above site link
there's issues when opening games and clicking 'close game/return to arcade'
It either doesnt work/close the game or leads back to a limited games selection, not the games lobby.

Force clicking back on the browser works (sometimes) or gives an expirred document page

cheers

Cheers, you've just reminded me of an error I meant to report earlier.

All games will load from my download client with the exception of 'Break Da Bank Again' tried a few attempted 'fixes' but no joy.

loaded here jon - might be an isolated case.

Cheers, you've just reminded me of an error I meant to report earlier.

All games will load from my download client with the exception of 'Break Da Bank Again' tried a few attempted 'fixes' but no joy.

That game you just need to have patience with. It does take time but those who wait shall have the pleasure of playing it.
I've had the same problem for months. It always open eventually :)

been having this problem for nearly a week found it frustrateing that some games load and the ones I play do not still waiting for micro gaming may be done for Christmas ho ho ho.you would think before doing a major upgrade they would iron out most of the faults first but we are only customers.

yeah same here was about to deposit and almost did it without paying too much attention but luckily i noticed green letters above my deposit window showing 25% and not 100% bonus :eek2:

mine also says 100% at like 8 different places so it cant be a typo... or? :D

Quarter Final 100% bonus
Shoot - Log-in and Opt-in
Score - Make a deposit and get your instant 100% bonus
Kick this 100% deposit bonus to the back of the net today!
Throughout Euro 2016 32Red have a schedule of daily deposit offers. Get 100% Match of the Day bonuses, double bonus specials and more.

ok fine just checked my mail and it says 100% just 4 or 5 times, not 8 :p

It's never good enough is it? :D

I wish I could give you mine. That is up to 100:)

well hellz lol
ya, i dont take the 50%s, too much work for a bump in bankroll
now 100%? sure. But I'm not vip...but enjoy yours :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back