32Red Daily Bonus

Struggling to get it to show up in my promotions. Display just stays red. Anyone else got issues or is it my end?

yes had this all night. live chat wont connect either. on download or via website. keep getting these script messages back again. balance wont load on homepage. i can carry on and on. this site is having some major issues lately..

While I was able to view the offer, it just kept loading.... loading.... loading.

I was able to get hold of chat, although I think the wait was longer than typical. They fixed me right up of course.

Sometimes you can reach a chat agent from inside the banking page when you can't from the contact page.

I rarely use telephone support, but I have when I can't access live chat. Same crew, nice to hear their voices once in a while.

Hi Guys,

I'm afraid we've had some major issues with the promo system today, our IT guys are working on it late into the night as we speak.

Normal service will be resumed ASAP, thanks for your patience.

Mark

mark

tbh a lot of problems on the site, not just the promo page. sick to death of seeing these script messages, and this loading... loading....loading icon everywhere. live chat not working under contact us page on download. games now completely laggy since new games have appeared. and please can we get rid of that message about reccomended games. far too much going on.

i can never ever claim the promo either mark. when i hit the deposit page on it. then go back to the prom page. its just loading all the time. then when i hit the i have already deposited bit underneath. i get the message you have not deposited. i then log out, wait 5 mins, log back in, then i can claim it..

Last edited:
Anyone know what todays promo is @ 32Red?

Nope LOL either do the guys at 32Red. Just spoke to them now and they said, that their IT guys are still trying to sort it out and it should be fixed later today- but seems how I was told just after 12am it will should be sorted in the next few hours, I'm not sure that they know when it will be sorted!

Fingers crossed they will soon fix it! I have faith :D

I'd personally give the machine a kick/punch! You never know :D

I am glad to see it isn't just me then.

I have seen these problems since day 1. Tried 4 times yesterday before giving up - nothing ever loads, not even if I bugger off and make a cuppa then come back.

Now it's been shut down altogether, but it STILL takes forever trying to load before showing the "holding" page, which is now one for the Red Rubies, rather than the "go mobile" one from before.

A more common problem is this business of depositing, but still getting this "you haven't deposited" message when trying to claim.

I shall check back later to see if the IT team have managed to fix things.

mark

tbh a lot of problems on the site, not just the promo page. sick to death of seeing these script messages, and this loading... loading....loading icon everywhere. live chat not working under contact us page on download. games now completely laggy since new games have appeared. and please can we get rid of that message about reccomended games. far too much going on.

i can never ever claim the promo either mark. when i hit the deposit page on it. then go back to the prom page. its just loading all the time. then when i hit the i have already deposited bit underneath. i get the message you have not deposited. i then log out, wait 5 mins, log back in, then i can claim it..
I agree.
I have to do exact same, more of an annoyance really.

Had some issues as well yesterday but was told by the CS that there was some work being done on the website, finally now everything seems back to normal.

I've found that the 32red CS is always competent up to date with any issues happening and do not stall with standard answers....kudos to them...

Had some issues as well yesterday but was told by the CS that there was some work being done on the website, finally now everything seems back to normal.

I've found that the 32red CS is always competent up to date with any issues happening and do not stall with standard answers....kudos to them...

Still not working for me

They have excluded me from those bonus offers alhtough i keep depositing on a regular basis. Wish i could claim these offers again...:(

Still not available to claim any bonuses for the 32 days of christmas, spoke to live chat and the girl said that it should be fixed within the next few hours. Seems they have been saying that all day though so hopefully soon :)

Regarding the claiming of the bonuses its just a slight lag delay from when you make your deposit to when your able to claim. It does it to me too but I just wait a couple mins, no need to log out and it soon works. I do get the script errors pop up 3 times as well though when depositing but they appear in conjunction with the verified by visa step so im pretty sure this particular problem isnt 32reds end. Even if it is on their end, its not a big deal really is it to have to click through them or to have to wait a couple mins before you can play. 32Red with glitches is still 100 times better than anywhere else. At least I think so lol :D

Still not available to claim any bonuses for the 32 days of christmas, spoke to live chat and the girl said that it should be fixed within the next few hours. Seems they have been saying that all day though so hopefully soon :)

Sorry for the delay, I'm afraid we are still having some technical issues. Our IT team have been here all night trying to fix this and hopefully their hard work will pay off soon. I'll post in here as soon as we're back up.

Regarding the claiming of the bonuses its just a slight lag delay from when you make your deposit to when your able to claim. It does it to me too but I just wait a couple mins, no need to log out and it soon works. I do get the script errors pop up 3 times as well though when depositing but they appear in conjunction with the verified by visa step so im pretty sure this particular problem isnt 32reds end. Even if it is on their end, its not a big deal really is it to have to click through them or to have to wait a couple mins before you can play. 32Red with glitches is still 100 times better than anywhere else. At least I think so lol :D

Thanks for your kind words AudiMan. :thumbsup:

We have tried to speed up the purchase check but there are a lot of different lookups and servers involved and sometimes during busy periods it can take a while. I wasn't aware it was as long as a few minutes though - once we're up I'll see if it can be improved.

With regards to the errors, a lot of these - like the one below - are caused by Internet Explorer security settings, or so I am led to believe. Turning off script debugging (on by default) can help - but it would be good to see any other errors so we can address.

rpc2.jpg

Once again, thanks for everyone's patience, these issues always come at a bad time!

Regards,
Mark

Thanx Mark, these things happen.

Loving the secret santa slot btw ! Feeling festive now haha

I had terrible first run with this slot and was hating it lol Didnt see any of the features pop up at all, but swings and roundabouts, when i tried it for the 2nd time I was playing it for hours and saw feature after feature after feature. Definately one of Mg`s better releases recently :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back