2020/21 premier league and any football elsewhere discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our $40 mill man Bruno Guimaraes is on for the toon. 2 minutes to prove himself!
Maxi was awesome tonight and Linton was great too :p

Oot of the bottom 3!!! :p

I think that Brentford and Leeds will be struggling to stay up at the end of the season alongside Watford and Burnley

Last edited:
I'm just so happy tonight. We won in great style and my daughters hometown team beat Sunderland and Burnley are proving what Man U where when I was young- an over hyped middle of the road team :)
I’m impressed Newcastle won with a little style after going behind for once in my life! I still thought we had this. For once,
Out the bottom 3 pull in Everton
Everton v Leeds pull in Leeds or r keep Everton in the shit
Wtf
Newcastle yes!!!!
Newcastle to leave it until the end probably
Lol
I don’t care anymore I’m going to lose some money on slots haha

I’m impressed Newcastle won with a little style after going behind for once in my life! I still thought we had this. For once,
Out the bottom 3 pull in Everton
Everton v Leeds pull in Leeds or r keep Everton in the shit
Wtf
Newcastle yes!!!!
Newcastle to leave it until the end probably
Lol
I don’t care anymore I’m going to lose some money on slots haha
Slots are my plan too mate. Maxi seems to want to be with us and we are only going to go one way. Team united,manager happy and backroom getting sorted out. Building back better as jacinda hardon can not say without including "bitter"
We are on our way m8 :)

Slots are my plan too mate. Maxi seems to want to be with us and we are only going to go one way. Team united,manager happy and backroom getting sorted out. Building back better as jacinda hardon can not say without including "bitter"
We are on our way m8 :)
If only that is the way the world works!! I’d be one happy Geordie

Eddie is starting to repay the faith in appointing him, only watched the utube highlights but sensed a buzzing atmosphere, nufc has all the makings of the sleeping giant slowly waking up.

I don't think everton have ever been relegated, certainly not going back 50 odd years. They've got at least 11 tricky/hard fixtures coming from the next 17 games. Watford will eke out draws and tight wins under new gaffer Roy, they might escape the drop.

Eddie is starting to repay the faith in appointing him, only watched the utube highlights but sensed a buzzing atmosphere, nufc has all the makings of the sleeping giant slowly waking up.

I don't think everton have ever been relegated, certainly not going back 50 odd years. They've got at least 11 tricky/hard fixtures coming from the next 17 games. Watford will eke out draws and tight wins under new gaffer Roy, they might escape the drop.
I watched every minute of it and in the second half I felt a stirring :p

Newcastle's winning ways are becoming so routine that comparisons to 1970 Brazil are inevitable.

Thanks to a few bob from our owners, we've managed to accrue quite the competent team, it makes Steve Bruce's tenure seem like a bad dream, only to wake up in one's piss with the cat puking at the end of the bed.

Used to detest plastic championships over the years, though that train of thought has dissipated into the ether now that it's us swimming in oil cash!

So with our third win on the trot assured and the 4-point buffer from the relegation zone, let's all marvel at Trippier's - aka Everaldo's - sublime Villa- squashing beaut, shall we?

Newcastle's winning ways are becoming so routine that comparisons to 1970 Brazil are inevitable.

Thanks to a few bob from our owners, we've managed to accrue quite the competent team, it makes Steve Bruce's tenure seem like a bad dream, only to wake up in one's piss with the cat puking at the end of the bed.

Used to detest plastic championships over the years, though that train of thought has dissipated into the ether now that it's us swimming in oil cash!

So with our third win on the trot assured and the 4-point buffer from the relegation zone, let's all marvel at Trippier's - aka Everaldo's - sublime Villa- squashing beaut, shall we?

They began well but it petered out into a predictable boring game. Its going to take a bit of time for everything to gell I think. How will they perform away from home? We will see next weekend but Howe is no Keegan :(

Safety from relegation is now in our own hands thank god certain teams are a lot worse than us at the minute, can we pull it off? Hopefully!
Newcastle UNITED
I can see Leeds being dragged in and possibly Brentford but we are on a roll and the team must be feeling optimistic now. Has Norwich got Delia lurking around to give pep talks?

Norwich are dead certs to go down as their start was horrendous, Brentford's season, despite their pluck, will go to f*ck, and the team to join this sorry-ass gang will be Watford, as they've got more holes in their defence than my 'turn inside-out' underwear

Norwich are dead certs to go down as their start was horrendous, Brentford's season, despite their pluck, will go to f*ck, and the team to join this sorry-ass gang will be Watford, as they've got more holes in their defence than my 'turn inside-out' underwear
You do realise that those turned inside out underwear do purmiate to your trousers and become a source of fun to anyone behind you?
But it could target the spot

David beckham broke his foot iirc, they wear those poncy slipper boots these days when really something like these would lend the foot superior protection

View attachment 164516
They sure would offer protection….
Steel toe cappers where them for the pits in the week and to a game of football on a Saturday

I think you'd need those bad boys, as back in t'day they'd basically be kicking oversized medicine balls around and really needed to lather them bastards.

Spare a thought for the goalies, after having watched some old match replay of Fulham get thrashed by Notts county on ITV4, where they had no gloves and crumpled in a heap every ten minutes haha

Quaresma was never what I'd describe as 'shy and retiring', so it comes as no surprise that it'd be he that pioneered the 'Mother Theresa' of sportsmanslike grace. To be fair most are surprised he hasn't thought of it sooner

carry on carrying.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Quaresma was never what I'd describe as 'shy and retiring', so it comes as no surprise that it'd be he that pioneered the 'Mother Theresa' of sportsmanslike grace. To be fair most are surprised he hasn't thought of it sooner

View attachment 164528

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Thinking of big dan burn carrying any player off now

Chelsea bagging the swag in the 89th minute against Newcastle, the cheating bastards!

It was a day of late drama all-round, with Leeds' 95th- minute winner against the flapless Canaries. Cue pandemonium!

And if anyone needed reminding, Everton are going down, with Fat Frank The PE Teacher ensuring their inevitable fate. Wolves doing well though :cool:

scores.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back