2020/21 premier league and any football elsewhere discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if Lukaku will sign for the toon in the new years transfer market :)
Would be nice if nufc did a blackburn, scout the lower leagues and craft a team dominated by uk players, or even what keegan did, iirc most of his signings, even the overseas players, worked out well. Lukaku might be good if he fits the gameplan, rather than he's flopped at chelsea so willing to move.

I hope Newcastle get relegated,Chelsea and Man City too,but failing that Everton will do for now. The disgusting money laundering operation it has become makes me sick to my stomach.

PS,nothing against Geordies as I think they and us scousers are very similar but I just want these filthy,crooked murderers out of the beautiful game of football.

Here we are folks, it's that whimsical, magical time of year, full of wonderment and surprise, where the spirit of giving unites, and binds 🙌

Yes that's right, it's Transfer Deadline Day, and those Barcelona gits have effectively stolen Aubameyang from Newcastle's desperate clutches, whilst we target Dan Burn. Although we've actually pulled off a bit of a coup in signing highly-coveted Bruno Guimaraes for £40 mil.

Ramsey to Rangers is in the pipeline, as is Alli to Everton, but best bit of business thus far has to be Brentford swooping in for Christian Eriksen - amazing stuff!

Woo!

Mason Greenwood to Wormwood Scrubs is in the pipeline so I heard
Gotta love that team spirit at United, where Pogba, Rashford and others have 'un-friended' Greenwood on Instagram based on these charges, you know, that concept of innocent before being proven guilty.

Ralf Ragnarok's got quite a job on his hands there it seems

Gotta love that team spirit at United, where Pogba, Rashford and others have 'un-friended' Greenwood on Instagram based on these charges, you know, that concept of innocent before being proven guilty.

Ralf Ragnarok's got quite a job on his hands there it seems
Maybe they are party to compelling evidence? I hear that some young players are quite partial to sharing captured evidence of there most recent conquests

You want to look at a good bit of wheeling and dealing then look no further than Everton, who've acquired Van de Beek and look set to get Dele Alli too, albeit both on loan.

As for Newcastle, pretty good, still scrambling around for that extra striker, and it looks like Lindgardinho isn't joining us (bastard)

World at his feet literally if true (guilty£ a sad waste! Anyway NEWCASTLE have had an excellent transfer window I’d of liked certain players but I’m really happy
Given their targets this month it is showing how tough it is to attract top players when your not in the top half of the premier league. I hope its enough to keep us up

Given their targets this month it is showing how tough it is to attract top players when your not in the top half of the premier league. I hope its enough to keep us up
Newcastle United has bought a player spent some money shown a little bit of ambition or really don’t want to be relegated! I don’t care it’s been a joy to watch/here the rumours with a sense of WTF/it’s happening

Newcastle United has bought a player spent some money shown a little bit of ambition or really don’t want to be relegated! I don’t care it’s been a joy to watch/here the rumours with a sense of WTF/it’s happening
I think we will see a more attacking team for the rest of the season. It should be fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back