2020/21 premier league and any football elsewhere discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City and bit high "sponsorship deals" been in court for while but only made public now. We'll see if FA would punish them bit, UEFA Mafia for sure don't do anything (oh sorry, they already got £10 million fine instead of original 2 years ban from CL).

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Manchester City and bit high "sponsorship deals" been in court for while but only made public now. We'll see if FA would punish them bit, UEFA Mafia for sure don't do anything (oh sorry, they already got £10 million fine instead of original 2 years ban from CL).

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Didn't they have some dodgy TV deal in China as well? I'm sure I remember reading about some deal where the media company paying for it was either owned or part owned by The city group / Abu Dhabi group

Probably why he only scored 4 times and not 5 to be co-topscorer. Sad times.
4 goals...I must have missed them, I think I saw belgium play italy and I don't think he did much in that game :confused: though after that final it all became a bit of a blur.

Having seen him play for everton and then man utd for several years, many of his goals were very similar and so were many of the misses :p

As a belgique fan what price does that make de bruyne?

Last edited:
4 goals...I must have missed them, I think I saw belgium play italy and I don't think he did much in that game :confused: though after that final it all became a bit of a blur.

Having seen him play for everton and then man utd for several years, many of his goals were very similar and so were many of the misses :p

Well, he has his style of play... It's not like he can change his physique that much, the way he plays in the national team gives alot of freedom to the attacking midfielders and upcoming wingers. And on top of that he gets his goals too.

I'd say De Bruyne wouldn't be sold for under 150 million by City? No clue really if there's even a price where they would start negotiations.

Well, he has his style of play... It's not like he can change his physique that much, the way he plays in the national team gives alot of freedom to the attacking midfielders and upcoming wingers. And on top of that he gets his goals too.

I'd say De Bruyne wouldn't be sold for under 150 million by City? No clue really if there's even a price where they would start negotiations.

He's not a bad player, occupies the defenders and gets a fair number of goals he makes for himself, but something has gone bonkers with transfer fees, I was a bit surprised my team liverpool paid 40m for jota the year before, good player but at some point the money is getting silly, once you add the wages etc..

He tends to do very well against the weaker teams where he’s allowed more time and can bully the defence more. Against top sides he seems to go missing. He had a bad record for us (United) against top 6 sides. I’m not convinced he can cut it against top quality defences (hence he seems to go invisible in those games).

He’ll score plenty of goals this season…maybe even golden boot winner, but I’d wager the vast majority of his goals will come against bottom half teams.

He tends to do very well against the weaker teams where he’s allowed more time and can bully the defence more. Against top sides he seems to go missing. He had a bad record for us (United) against top 6 sides. I’m not convinced he can cut it against top quality defences (hence he seems to go invisible in those games).

He’ll score plenty of goals this season…maybe even golden boot winner, but I’d wager the vast majority of his goals will come against bottom half teams.
What do you think of the transfer fees, sustainable at this level or a mad blip?

He tends to do very well against the weaker teams where he’s allowed more time and can bully the defence more. Against top sides he seems to go missing. He had a bad record for us (United)

I think it's more to do with the teams he was playing against versus where he was at the time ... At MUFC what you're saying is true, however at Everton he scored against most of the "big teams"

Benitez is doing a grand job down goodison park way, though didn't think it would take the tinkerman long to make watford an interesting team and awkward to beat. My view on lukaku feels vindicated, not worth 80m or doesn't fit well enough with chelsea at that cost, they scored 7 without him today.
Man utd have provided some merriment recently in the league, hopefully it doesn't end tomorrow when they face lfc!

Ole's 'at the wheel', so what can possibly go wrong? With his driving they've become shapeless, tactically inept and headed off that cliff into Europa League contention!

Of course the real team to fear is the superpower that is NUFC, with its Arab regime backing and limitless transfer power. Forget Total Football, get ready for Totalitarian Football chaps!

I'm almost convinced Rafa's engineering his own P45 to get the Newcastle gig, but I fear they may install someone like P.E teacher Frank Lampard before that happens. I also think Howe would be preferable to Fonseca in all honesty.

Can't see much beyond a comprehensive Liverpool smiting of MU, I'd expect United to make a game of it for 25 minutes, maybe even score first, but then watch as Liverpool shock & awe them into a 4-1 humiliation (touch wood)

Ole's 'at the wheel', so what can possibly go wrong? With his driving they've become shapeless, tactically inept and headed off that cliff into Europa League contention!

Of course the real team to fear is the superpower that is NUFC, with its Arab regime backing and limitless transfer power. Forget Total Football, get ready for Totalitarian Football chaps!

I'm almost convinced Rafa's engineering his own P45 to get the Newcastle gig, but I fear they may install someone like P.E teacher Frank Lampard before that happens. I also think Howe would be preferable to Fonseca in all honesty.

Can't see much beyond a comprehensive Liverpool smiting of MU, I'd expect United to make a game of it for 25 minutes, maybe even score first, but then watch as Liverpool shock & awe them into a 4-1 humiliation (touch wood)
Meh. The Newcastle owners will shock everyone and install Shearer as manager and Keegan as his assistant.
The toon will go crazy :p

For the last 3 months I have seen Ole get worse and worse and keep picking McTominay and Fred and for that reason alone I have now moved from being an ole inner to being a Ole OUTER. OLE HAS TO GO NOW!

We need a CDM. Glazers also need to go too. PLEASE SELL YOUR SHARES!

It's not over yet. 4-0 at half time's just a flesh wound.

And anyway, United have got Ole at the wheel remember

car-accident.gif

I can see no way Ole survives this. Its bad to lose at home to Liverpool but this performance is so far beyond pathetic. Outplayed from minute one.

With all the goodwill in the world and credit he has in the bank you still have to think a change in management is afoot

So Jose gets 6 put past his Roma team by....a bunch of Norwegians that I have never heard of.

Then Rafa's Everton get 5 put past them at home by....WATFORD!?!?!

And now my United are getting shellacked at home 5-0 by the mighty Reds.

And there was me thinking that Steve Bruce was the one who was considered to be useless....

There's your answer! Get one old boy out, bring another one in!

Steve Bruce to Man Utd?.....
Hahaha! The best result versus United in my lifetime,great stuff. This is what you get when you hire a failed Cardiff City manager and sign players based on your fans getting a match cancelled because their owners are not spending enough money. You then get hammered by a team with less net spend on transfers than half of the Championship clubs.
I love it!:laugh:

It's crying out for Roy "that's his job" Keane to take over. He'd give players the hairdryer even when pleased, and you just know he's likely to shank you whilst everyone else is sipping on their half- time oranges :eek:

Cantona as assistant manager/ seagull motivational speaker, and chateau du pape, you have yourself a winning team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back