2016 Christmas Contest

No prob Jon, if you win i want a cut :laugh:

I was hoping you was going to put the answer first lol.

So do we still put screenshots even if they are not that good?

Think so matey!

I just dropped the odd one in here and there, think you get a point maybe ?

Can put them in from 'fun' mode also but I v rarely play fun mode as one its boring as heck and two it pisses me off that I seem to get endless features and 'big win' animations, but that a tin foil moment for another time, another place.

Think so matey!

I just dropped the odd one in here and there, think you get a point maybe ?

Can put them in from 'fun' mode also but I v rarely play fun mode as one its boring as heck and two it pisses me off that I seem to get endless features and 'big win' animations, but that a tin foil moment for another time, another place.

Thought it was just for highest multiplier.

Yeah, im not bothering with fun mode either, kind of spoils it a bit as we can just leave stuff on autoplay for hours

happy holidays

Hi all,

It’s Christmas soon, my favorite time of the year!

So time for another Christmas Contest, to give something back to all of you for making this the best place to hang out in the web!

This contest will also run for 4 weeks, from Monday 28th and until Christmas 25th December. It will be based on daily tasks, one monthly task, and a point system. The monthly task will be winner screenshots. The daily tasks will be based on a weekly theme. These are:

Week 1: “Find the slot”.
Week 2: “Movie Quiz”.
Week 3: “Find the item”.
Week 4: “It’s all random”.

For every daily task there will be 3 winners every day, 1st gets 3 points, 2nd 2 and the 3rd 1. The monthly task will have 3 winners every week (getting 1-2-3 points) and 3 winners at the end (getting 4-8-15 points). Meister Minions get a 15 extra point jump start, as a reward for all their wonderful work.

All games count for the screenshots, but it must be you playing and the win must be no more than a day old. Highest multiplier wins. Post as many as you like.

There may be 1-2 special daily tasks at some point. Maybe the 1st special task will be in 5 days :D, so keep your eyes open.

The winners will be the 3 members with the highest amount of points at the end. In case of a tie, the tiebreaker will be a new winning screenshot on a game they will both agree.

Prizes are: 1st 30 euro, 2nd 20 euro, 3rd 10 euro, for every 1000 of my next withdrawal. So for example, if my next withdrawal is 600 the 1st prize will be 30, if it is 2300 it will be 90 and so on. I am counting on your positive energy to make my win higher and higher!!

General rules
Only one entrance per daily task, per person, per day. But if nobody has found the correct answer by midday I will reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.
Post as many screenshots as you like, from real play or not, but you only get one spot on the winner list. So even if you have both best and 2nd best screenshot, you will only get the 1st position (and the points that go along with it).
I give a 15 extra point jump start to Meister Minions for their work and contribution. I think it is fair. If you are not one yet and you wish to become during the contest, please do. You will get your 15 extra points after your “nomination”.
Only for members that have 50 or more posts prior to this contest (sorry newbies).
Best to have a Neteller account to get your prize. But if you don’t I think we can find a solution.

Let’s begin. Have fun everybody!! :)

what a nice thing to do!!!

End of Week 1 :)

Time for the points:

Find the slot
JdRocks 3
jonmincher 2
jumboshrimp 1

Week 1 Screenshots
JdRocks with a 563.78x 3
jumboshrimp with a 562.5x 2
dave1888 with a 531.78x 1
jonmincher with a 383x

LeaderBoard
JdRocks 37
jonmincher 33
jumboshrimp 33
amourgirl 24
dave1888 21
lotusch 17
Gemma A 15
goatwack 1

Start of Week 2: “Movie Quiz”
First task: Find who won the pot and the name of the movie from this image:

016cc019.jpg

Fastest correct answers win.
Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer by midday I will reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.
The monthly task, winner screenshots, is also on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Have fun! :)

Start of Week 2: “Movie Quiz”
First task: Find who won the pot and the name of the movie from this image:

View attachment 73378

Fastest correct answers win.
Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer by midday I will reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.
The monthly task, winner screenshots, is also on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Have fun! :)

Need some help?
Look what happened next :)

016cc020.jpg

Hey don't forget my 'h' , you make me sound like a prancing puff with no 'h' lol :eek: :p

This week (movie trivia) is my nemesis, I remember this part of the quiz last year where I was beyond useless.

Sorry matey, not a bloody clue! :oops:

I definately have the film but dont know the other part.

My Google skills have hit a brick wall lol

I have found the scene, but it was covered up so I cant see how anyone won the pot.
God, good job I havent got much else to do lol.

what happens if we are half right haha

Say it and you win 1st place. :thumbsup:
Like you said "I cant see how anyone won the pot", I gave up that part from the pictures (nobody), I mean, how can anybody win since they ate the cards? :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back