2016 Christmas Contest

Find the slot.
New task, find the slot from this image:

016cc009.jpg

Fastest correct answers win.
Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer by midday I will reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.
The monthly task, winner screenshots, is also on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Have fun! :)

End of day 3 :)

Time for the points:

Find the slot
dave1888 3
jumboshrimp 2

To clarify, only one guess per person and after I give the clue everybody can guess again. But if you make your 1st guess after the clue, like jonmincher, you don't get another one until and if there is another clue.

LeaderBoard
jonmincher 21
jumboshrimp 19
dave1888 15 + 3 = 18
lotusch 17
amourgirl 16
Gemma A 15
goatwack 1

General rules
Only one entrance per daily task, per person, per day. But if nobody has found the correct answer by midday I will reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.
Post as many screenshots as you like, from real play or not, but you only get one spot on the winner list. So even if you have both best and 2nd best screenshot, you will only get the 1st position (and the points that go along with it).
I give a 15 extra point jump start to Meister Minions for their work and contribution. I think it is fair. If you are not one yet and you wish to become during the contest, please do. You will get your 15 extra points after your “nomination”.
Only for members that have 50 or more posts prior to this contest (sorry newbies).
Best to have a Neteller account to get your prize. But if you don’t I think we can find a solution.

Ps: Don't forget my 1 point for yesterdays Dragonz guess please Nikan :thumbsup:

Sorry mate, have to stick to the rules to be fair for everybody. :(
You are unlucky, I was just going to post another clue but dave bit me to it for just a few sec!
If he was just a min late and I had posted another clue, your last answer would qualify.

Jungle Jim El-dorado? Is it not that then?

and having a blonde moment - which slot does the screenie have to come from for the monthly task?

Hehe 16 pts fabulous. probably wont get much more than that, but it's a good start :D

:thumbsup:

Jungle Jim El-dorado? Is it not that then?

and having a blonde moment - which slot does the screenie have to come from for the monthly task?

Hehe 16 pts fabulous. probably wont get much more than that, but it's a good start :D

:thumbsup:

That's it, but you're 4th today.
All games count for the screenshots, 3 winners every week (getting 1-2-3 points) and 3 winners at the end (getting 4-8-15 points). :)

Sorry.
Didnt take screenshot when it happened this morning.
It was one of those moments where you swear and just bash the start button.
3 chances of a WL

Melvin from Royal Panda pulled it up for me and it was the best he could do, so he can verify it if needs be.

563.78 bet

doaaaaa.jpg

Sorry.
Didnt take screenshot when it happened this morning.
It was one of those moments where you swear and just bash the start button.
3 chances of a WL

Melvin from Royal Panda pulled it up for me and it was the best he could do, so he can verify it if needs be.

563.78 bet

View attachment 73240

Nice photoshop mate. :lolup:

jk, actually did happen today!

Dead or alive +500x

Just got this at Rizk. So I win £100 on £1 lottery scratchcard earlier today, then tonight after trying dozens of freebies I hit this lovely +500x bet on DOA.

I withdrew it straight out too! Not a bad day and my win came from 1.08 free rounds winnings! I got the 5 hats and it lasted right to this bonus just and no more.

Screenshot_2016-12-02-00-31-33.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-02-00-32-33.jpg

Find the slot.
New task, find the slot from this image:

016cc011.jpg

Fastest correct answers win.
Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer by midday I will reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.
The monthly task, winner screenshots, is also on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Have fun! :)

Also, as promished, today we have a....

SPECIAL TASK

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
find out what is so special about today
and extra points will come to you!! :)

Find out what is so special about today for me and post it. The 3 first get 7-5-3 points, everybody else gets 2 points.
Just for this, multiple answers are allowed. :)

Also, as promished, today we have a....

SPECIAL TASK

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
find out what is so special about today
and extra points will come to you!! :)

Find out what is so special about today for me and post it. The 3 first get 7-5-3 points, everybody else gets 2 points.
Just for this, multiple answers are allowed. :)

Anniversary??

Anniversary??

Only thing I can think of that its your birthday.

Special thing about today is you started the Christmas Contest on this date (2/12) last year :thumbsup:

One is correct and gets the 1st prize of 7 points.
For the rest of the points you need to read the special task 1 year ago, or realize why I see this on the top of every CM page today :) :

016cc012.jpg

Multiple answers are allowed for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back