2016 Christmas Contest

The symbol posted is my main tin foil creator at present with the 'new' DOA

Regularly you would see 5OAK and 4OAK of this in the original, now its 3OAK at best and that's only if your on a roll.

I had a little session this arvo but I felt posting my 7x on DOA wouldn't quite cut it.

Are there any points for 5 disconnections within an hour and Novo games which disappear, reappear and freeze totally ruining my last £25 oh and a promise from live help to contact me and they didn't :rolleyes:

If so may as well hand me the prize money now :p

I promise my moaning will cease after my next withdrawal so will apologise now for spoiling the Christmas and New year mood for this and for next year :D

Im am getting 5 OAK hats on this pretty often lately.
Had them 4 times within a hour a couple of days ago.

CLoud Quest Or am I totally late for this one.

Doesnt take much t confuse me these days :baby:

Find the slot.
New task, find the slot from this image:

016cc006.jpg

Fastest correct answers win.
Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer by midday I will reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.
The monthly task, winner screenshots, is also on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Have fun! :)

Nope, I did said it is a new one.
Thanks for posting, but unfortunately you need to have 50 posts prior to this contest to qualify for a prize. :(
You will soon get there, and there are plenty of other promos you can take part. More to come too. :)

I've got it Nikan it's DRAGONZ!! :thumbsup:

End of day 3 :)

Time for the points:

Find the slot
dave1888 3
jumboshrimp 2

To clarify, only one guess per person and after I give the clue everybody can guess again. But if you make your 1st guess after the clue, like jonmincher, you don't get another one until and if there is another clue.

LeaderBoard
jonmincher 21
jumboshrimp 19
dave1888 15 + 3 = 18
lotusch 17
amourgirl 16
Gemma A 15
goatwack 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back