Damn it JD, have a lay in for goodness sake so I can catch you up! :D:D

Do I get extra points for Nagem Connection :D except i am wrong :sob:

Jamon Jamon

Javier Bardem - Penelope Cruz

Last edited:
Damn it JD, have a lay in for goodness sake so I can catch you up! :D:D

Do I get extra points for Nagem Connection :D

Haha.

You got 8 points, what more do you want lol.

I remember playing Spanish fruit machines in Ibiza in 1993.
They was weird, like picture symbols just flashed up on the reels.

I remember one having a feature which rolled dice in a basket ball type of thing.
They could only pay so many peseta for a credit, so if you won 200 peseta, then it would pay 50 over 4 credits, or something like that

If it is 1pts (Pesetas) a spin, which I think it was, and I think the maximum bonus was 500pts so x500 :D

I checked with google after posting. Surprised to see how easy it was to get the answers, I added a specially tricky special task :)

As for extra points .....
I wonder what the multiplier is for this :D:D:D

Last edited:
Seriously now, you both did a good job on the special task.
Did one of you nail it? I can't reveal that yet. :)
I certainly welcome anybody else to try.

And of course other people's old wins cant be used for the monthly task, winner screenshots. Post as many as you like, but it must be you playing and must be no more than a day old. Real play or not, highest multiplier wins. Most prefer real play anyway, imagine having a 2700x win like Gemma and not be able to take it home because it was not with real money! :eek:
Please have bet and win visible to calculate multiplier.

Damn it - I was going to claim Raul's One Arm Bandit Win as my own! Or my luverly 19,000 x bet win from a few years ago.... No? Sigh OK
:sob:

Seriously now, you both did a good job on the special task.
Did one of you nail it? I can't reveal that yet. :)
I certainly welcome anybody else to try.

And of course other people's old wins cant be used for the monthly task, winner screenshots. Post as many as you like, but it must be you playing and must be no more than a day old. Real play or not, highest multiplier wins. Most prefer real play anyway, imagine having a 2700x win like Gemma and not be able to take it home because it was not with real money! :eek:
Please have bet and win visible to calculate multiplier.

....as a special task, 1st to provide correct picture of winnings after this scene gets 5 points

OMG put it like that makes me think mine is wrong argghh

"produce a picture of his winnings"

I didn't change anything, did I? :D

As usually, if nobody is 100% correct for this special task, there will be a clue later and everybody can give it another try. :)

Probably not but I read it differently lol

ALso in fairness I was reading it originally at 4 something this morning. Not my best time of day :rolleyes:

"produce a picture of his winnings"

I didn't change anything, did I? :D

As usually, if nobody is 100% correct for this special task, there will be a clue later and everybody can give it another try. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back