Expired Promo 20 LV Spins on DoA 2

There are promos that are no more.
Hi there
I might be a newbie on this forum but I prefer watching horror films and comedy films over Western movie anyway because they is more action and very interested to watch.

Howdy Partner,

We're sticking to Westerns here as per the rules. We'd appreciate if you order the drink after following the saloon's instructions :)!

giphy.gif

Any chance I can edit my post out? I have a western movie in my head....

Has to be Clint Eastwood jn the good the bad and the ugly for me.

Thanks for the promo, pm on its way boss

I'm no boss. Merely a humble servant to the amazing community :D

This will be my last one for the evening, I'll pick up where I left off in the morning!

giphy.gif

Don’t want to be a PITA, but which western was Harry Callahan cleaning up the streets of San Francisco in??? Apologies in advance for pointing out the wee error.
Great promo btw, I don’t have an account and that’s why I didn’t want the spins.

must be
unforgiven for me!
Clint eastwoord
username
xxx
thanks Lv!!
might want to edit out your username and pm - not usually a big deal but that combined with profile dob, wellll

Taking me back to Films before I was even born I see...

Butch Cassidy and The Sun Dance Kid :D Paul Newman :cool:

*Time to give myself some free spins*

Take me back to films I saw in the theatre when it was first released, lol. I do remember knowing I was getting older the first time I watched it and thought Paul Newman was sexier than Robert Redford however. Only slightly nostaglic to think that was around the time you were born, ha ha.

Not an LV customer, and not planning to be before it ends.
While not a western fan, great films are great films, regardless of genre.
High Noon.
The Good The Bad and the Ugly.
Unforgiven.
Young Guns.
Blazing Saddles (I saw it at a drive-in)
Soft spot for Rio Bravo, it was on a lot of Saturdays on TV when I was a kid, and my dad liked to watch it.
Hud. More modern western, Paul Newman, and Patricia Neal was a dead ringer for my Aunt Ruth. It was not just that she looked like her, they sounded alike.

Don’t want to be a PITA, but which western was Harry Callahan cleaning up the streets of San Francisco in??? Apologies in advance for pointing out the wee error.
Great promo btw, I don’t have an account and that’s why I didn’t want the spins.

I believe that would be Dirty Harry :D!

Glad to see you're still a sport and willing to contribute your favorites :)!

Thanks for the promotion.
My movie time is limited and westerns are not s genre I watch so wondered if sheriff woody counted but then I had a better thought:

Toby the cactus from Sheriff Callie's Wild West

View attachment 108581

Well this a prickly situation! Never imagined Toby would be getting a standing ovation! Nevertheless, it is indeed a Western although Sheriff Callie and I will have to talk if she's going to be sharing this town..

giphy.gif

Not an LV customer, and not planning to be before it ends.
While not a western fan, great films are great films, regardless of genre.
High Noon.
The Good The Bad and the Ugly.
Unforgiven.
Young Guns.
Blazing Saddles (I saw it at a drive-in)
Soft spot for Rio Bravo, it was on a lot of Saturdays on TV when I was a kid, and my dad liked to watch it.
Hud. More modern western, Paul Newman, and Patricia Neal was a dead ringer for my Aunt Ruth. It was not just that she looked like her, they sounded alike.

Gun's blazing but no account to be able to credit :( How about you pick a member to receive the free spins instead ;)?

giphy.gif

acct created - hopefully CAD comes down the pipeline
and although I dont qualify for the promo and not really having watched any standard classic westerns, I did see and will mention Blazing Saddles with Gene Wilder :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back