Expired Promo 20 LV Spins on DoA 2

There are promos that are no more.
I’ll feel luckier when you tell me you’ve set my RTP for my next session at 756% ;-)

Thanks for the comp

giphy.gif

Favourite Western actor? Will Smith in my favourite Western film, Wild Wild West.

Are we slowly lassoing you in to the promo @dionysus? I'm still thinking for the reward for Canadians :rolleyes:
I had gone and dble-checked; unfortunately, seems I haven't yet registed nor depped at LV - good promo though and my loss :)

Aww shucks :( Shame to lose a Canucklehead!
looks to be a fine selection of games, so I'll wager after seeing this thread I'll give 'er a go this month for my deppo :)

Aww :( Nope we don't offer CAD atm. But as we discussed in Private, I'll speak to the Payments team and see what's the reason behind it.

Aww :( Nope we don't offer CAD atm. But as we discussed in Private, I'll speak to the Payments team and see what's the reason behind it.
cheers - that would probably be a detriment to a fair few Canadian players - the exchange works to roughly 25% less playtime

Hi there
I might be a newbie on this forum but I prefer watching this
The Revenant (actors was Leonardo DiCaprio and tom hardy and few others I didn't want to make a essay out of that film lol as I watched this few years ago with my granddad when I had nothing to do and it was a OK flim.

Quick edit I should of read the rules before I posted!! and sorry if I broke any rules before

Last edited:
Hi there
I might be a newbie on this forum but I prefer watching horror films and comedy films over Western movie anyway because they is more action and very interested to watch.

Sure you got the right thread here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back