2 New slots from Microgaming in March 2013 (Girls with Guns & Tiger Moon)

It's a really fun game.
Soundtrack is great too.
I didn't spend enough time playing the original LOTR to say if it's a clone though. If it is I wish I'd spent more time on LOTR.
I think people will love it.

It's a really fun game.
Soundtrack is great too.
I didn't spend enough time playing the original LOTR to say if it's a clone though. If it is I wish I'd spent more time on LOTR.
I think people will love it.

Does it look high variance? LOTR was pretty high variance, with the possibility of a full screen of stacked wilds.

MG LOTR classic version is one of my favorite slots. This LOTR clone release will be the high-light of year.

Having been asking for the LOTR clone for some time, finally it arrives... exciting

I will sure run some serious sessions on this slots. Anyone still remembers the RTP of LOTR slots?

something like 97%+ correct me if I was wrong.

cheers

plasticnote

MG LOTR classic version is one of my favorite slots. This LOTR clone release will be the high-light of year.

Having been asking for the LOTR clone for some time, finally it arrives... exciting

I will sure run some serious sessions on this slots. Anyone still remembers the RTP of LOTR slots?

something like 97%+ correct me if I was wrong.

cheers

plasticnote

Looking forward to your upcoming screenshots in the other thread ;)

An LOTR clone is a slot I could spend some time with, unlike the gimped progressive version that we ended up lumped with, which then transmogrified into the rubbish Dark Knight slot.

Also, girls and guns! Ticking all the boxes there.

An LOTR clone is a slot I could spend some time with, unlike the gimped progressive version that we ended up lumped with, which then transmogrified into the rubbish Dark Knight slot.

Also, girls and guns! Ticking all the boxes there.

Even in spite of that I still want to play :D

The only way I'd play money on a 243 line slot these days would be if a girl with a gun was guaranteed to visit my flat if i hit a 5-of-a-kind

It's a pointlessly divisive theme as well considering the gender demographic of slot players.

I'll take choosing how many lines I want to play on non-sexy, non-streaky, high paying Penguin Vacation any day of the week.

I like the 243 games; I mean, no matter the slot, be it 15 or 30, or 243, I'm always going to play max lines.

Fair enough, but the thing I don't like is that you're FORCED to play 243 lines.

For many years we've had the right to choose how many lines we play on a video slot, thus having the final say on the variance. Now Microgaming want to gradually take that right away from us

Fair enough, but the thing I don't like is that you're FORCED to play 243 lines.

For many years we've had the right to choose how many lines we play on a video slot, thus having the final say on the variance. Now Microgaming want to gradually take that right away from us

True-ish...even a lot of popular 30 line games no longer let you lower the bet less the minimum 30 (ex DK, IR etc)

Not allowing you to change the amount of lines you can play is becoming Common Practice even at NetEnt.. The only software that I can't really think of 'forcing' this.... is RTG:oops:

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back