2 New slots from Microgaming in March 2013 (Girls with Guns & Tiger Moon)

I'm seeing lots of nice big wins on here! So I caved before and tried the game out on fun mode, got some decent hits... knowing my luck of late, I'm not ready to risk playing on real mode.

I think there's some good potential within the base game. The graphics are also a nice touch although don't come close to games like IR or TDK. I'd like to see more glossy games from MG similar to IR.

I agree with most others on this thread as well, I'd rather not be restricted to max lines. I can play high paying Penguin Vacation on Playtech with double the bet for an extra 10 cents.

I am loving it TBH. The rush and memories of the old LOTR come flooding back.

I am still yet to hit the free spins but have had some very nice hits in the base game. This slot seems to be playing very similiar to that of LOTR, you will have spins and spins of nothing and then all of a sudden in pops a 200x - 1000x bet win.

One of the better hits (a better symbol on reel 4 would have been nice but not complaining)
Girls With Guns.jpg

EDIT: hit these 2 within 5 minutes, once 1 lot of spins finished the first spin after triggered them again. So from my $100 deposit I have gone to 1k in around 30 minutes, eventually its going to eat it though :/

Girls With Guns2.jpg

Girls With Guns3.jpg

I am loving it TBH. The rush and memories of the old LOTR come flooding back.

I am still yet to hit the free spins but have had some very nice hits in the base game. This slot seems to be playing very similiar to that of LOTR, you will have spins and spins of nothing and then all of a sudden in pops a 200x - 1000x bet win.

One of the better hits (a better symbol on reel 4 would have been nice but not complaining)
View attachment 38508

EDIT: hit these 2 within 5 minutes, once 1 lot of spins finished the first spin after triggered them again. So from my $100 deposit I have gone to 1k in around 30 minutes, eventually its going to eat it though :/
Ha ha ...not if you stop NOW ;)
I agree....it's pretty cool, and very similar to LOTR.
I too had a few good wins in base game, and a pretty good ... not great ... bonus round. It definitely has the same potential LOTR did.

Ha ha ...not if you stop NOW ;)
I agree....it's pretty cool, and very similar to LOTR.
I too had a few good wins in base game, and a pretty good ... not great ... bonus round. It definitely has the same potential LOTR did.

Not stopping just yet while she is hot :) I am really enjoying it atm, but with its variance this will change quickly :p

Girls With Guns4.jpg

Girls With Guns5.jpg

Personally I don't like the theme at all. They should have released the clone with something more friendly and less aggressive that everyone would enjoy, like different kinds of jewels or something. Not sure what they were trying to do here.

Not my cup of tea I have to say, hate the graphics and the theme is just ridiculous. What's next, Chicks with Dicks 'The Slot'

Yep I just played Tiger Moon, didn't like that either, got 2 bonus rounds one with 8 free spins the other with 16 and both paid less than 10x stake in the free spins (excluding what you get for triggering it) - just dead spin after dead spin and not one win with the discs. Obviously has some huge hit potential however, I don't think I'm prepared to test that theory out, could get very expensive.

Will be sticking with IR I think

:)

8 Spins into my first session on Girls With Guns Lowrolling on 30p a spin and hit a nice free spins round. Thought i might as well share before i give it all back to ladbrokes lolz.

CropperCapture[2].jpg

First impressions regardless of the win. decent slot, Crappy music.

WOW!! Nice wins... These combat girls were not lucky to me though... I did at least around 1000 spins without a feature or a win over 20x bet. Seems very high variance to me... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back