Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo
Page 220 of 229 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2289

Thread: The STRICTLY Free Spins only thread

  1. #2191
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation Points: 1202
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono777 View Post
    So I'm sat here, bored out my brain, shitty rainy weather, gambling pot dry, itching for a little punt

    Checking
    CM
    every 3 minutes 25 seconds, getting a little flutter every time this thread is bumped and disappointment after disappointment keeps rolling my way.

    Just checked my e-mails for about the nth time today and its finally arrived, the one I've been waiting for, something which will fill my evening with none stop entertainment....(and hopefully some left for tomorrow and a cash out!!!)

    Slots Cafe - you little beauty, thank you

    Ps: 40 Fs on Starburst, some may get 100! go get em
    I got 100 (don't know why) with 50%
    RTP
    so I hope you have better luck than me
    Last edited by greylady; 7th October 2017 at 07:56 PM. Reason: typo

  2. #2192
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    9,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked 5,403 Times in 2,778 Posts
    Rep Power
    276
    Reputation Points: 43439
    Quote Originally Posted by greylady View Post
    I got 100 (don't know why) with 50%
    RTP
    so I hope you have better luck than me
    Won £3.35 from 40 FS

    DoA
    time, 1 x bonus (£2 odd) - 1 x 5OAK Whiskey Glasses, peak balance £6.10, busted out already
    On a losing Streak?? - Take a break, Eases the pain, Keeps you Sane!

  3. Thanks greylady thanked this post
    Likes illu88, goatwack liked this post
  4. #2193
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Londonia
    Posts
    4,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    3,341
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 1,196 Posts
    Rep Power
    167
    Reputation Points: 25223
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono777 View Post
    So I'm sat here, bored out my brain, shitty rainy weather, gambling pot dry, itching for a little punt

    Checking
    CM
    every 3 minutes 25 seconds
    , getting a little flutter every time this thread is bumped and disappointment after disappointment keeps rolling my way.

    Just checked my e-mails for about the nth time today and its finally arrived, the one I've been waiting for, something which will fill my evening with none stop entertainment....(and hopefully some left for tomorrow and a cash out!!!)


    Ps: 40 Fs on Starburst, some may get 100! go get em
    You too then?

    To be fair, I do take a couple of minutes longer. I gravitate towards pressing the 'Forum' section when in all honesty I could just refresh the page. But where's the fun in that?

    If I'm feeling really daring I'll locate the 'reload' button, and although it took me a number of years to realize its existence, I have been known to go all out and press it on occasion.

    * My Saturday is free, can you tell
    Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

  5. Thanks Jono777, illu88 thanked this post
  6. #2194
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    9,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    5,655
    Thanked 5,403 Times in 2,778 Posts
    Rep Power
    276
    Reputation Points: 43439
    Quote Originally Posted by goatwack View Post
    You too then?

    To be fair, I do take a couple of minutes longer. I gravitate towards pressing the 'Forum' section when in all honesty I could just refresh the page. But where's the fun in that?

    If I'm feeling really daring I'll locate the 'reload' button, and although it took me a number of years to realize its existence, I have been known to go all out and press it on occasion.

    * I have nothing to do this Saturday
    Lol, What reload button - I too just continually click 'Forum'

    In all honesty I have some cash upstairs but it is for other things and I've always kept 'house' money separate from 'fun' money.

    Never dipped once the 'fun' pot is empty and never will and pat myself on the back for that now and then, openly admit however the temptation is there now and then but I'll stay strong and stick to my guns.

    I'll take the cheaper option and sit it out another hour or two and take an early night, repeats of TWD are filling most my evenings of late.
    On a losing Streak?? - Take a break, Eases the pain, Keeps you Sane!

  7. Thanks goatwack thanked this post
    Likes geordiecolin liked this post
  8. #2195
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Londonia
    Posts
    4,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    3,341
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 1,196 Posts
    Rep Power
    167
    Reputation Points: 25223
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono777 View Post
    Lol, What reload button - I too just continually click 'Forum'

    In all honesty I have some cash upstairs but it is for other things and I've always kept 'house' money separate from 'fun' money.

    Never dipped once the 'fun' pot is empty and never will and pat myself on the back for that now and then, openly admit however the temptation is there now and then but I'll stay strong and stick to my guns.

    I'll take the cheaper option and sit it out another hour or two and take an early night, repeats of TWD are filling most my evenings of late.
    Good that you have the discipline to keep 'monies' seperate like that. It's when they all mesh and become 'credits waiting to be spent' that's where things get bad. I've blown my budget for the week, but then it's not really a budget as such , more like what I feel like wasting.

    I have never dipped into bills/ utilities/ groceries, that line is very defined for me

    Had a dalliance with Sky Vegas earlier and cashed out from a freebie. And got some decent playtime. Doesn't get more satisfying than that (thanks Ian from London)
    Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

  9. Thanks Jono777 thanked this post
  10. #2196
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tyrone, Ireland
    Posts
    739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 222 Times in 132 Posts
    Rep Power
    34
    Reputation Points: 2673
    Quote Originally Posted by nutnut View Post
    if you have willhill account you can still get the free £5 starburst daily even though its expired. had it last 2 days since its expired. if need a link let me know
    Probably a bit late now but I'll take that link nutnut as my expenditure is now depleted
    "Knock Knock", "Who's there?", "I ate Europe", "I ate Europe who?!", "Wait...What?"

  11. #2197
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    england
    Posts
    987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked 233 Times in 127 Posts
    Rep Power
    28
    Reputation Points: 2324
    Don't forget to use your 5 free spins on robocop willhill. hit bonus on my last 25p and chose 5 free spins hit middle 3 reels all wilds for £50 win. just what i needed after losing 100 on bonanza!
    The STRICTLY Free Spins only thread-ghghggh-jpg

    @chipkin seems its not working today so i guessed they clicked onto it

  12. #2198
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,839
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 287 Times in 188 Posts
    Rep Power
    45
    Reputation Points: 5814
    I can't find the WH one anywhere.

    I did find some text about points you can exchange for cash, anyone any idea where you can see your points?
    I remember when I found my Coral ones I had enough to exchange for almost £400 as had played there years and never used them
    lol
    .

  13. #2199
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Aachen
    Posts
    583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation Points: 1209
    Quote Originally Posted by colinsunderland View Post
    I can't find the WH one anywhere.

    I did find some text about points you can exchange for cash, anyone any idea where you can see your points?
    I remember when I found my Coral ones I had enough to exchange for almost £400 as had played there years and never used them
    lol
    .
    PM
    I`m addicted to HARDCORE !!!
    Music , the Attitude, The Way of Life !!!!

    DON T CRY , SAY F*CK YOU AND SMILE !!!!!!!!

  14. Thanks colinsunderland thanked this post
  15. #2200
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Aachen
    Posts
    583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    12
    Reputation Points: 1209
    Betfair

    Jackpot Wette

    4 Freispiele


    The STRICTLY Free Spins only thread-1d-jpg
    I`m addicted to HARDCORE !!!
    Music , the Attitude, The Way of Life !!!!

    DON T CRY , SAY F*CK YOU AND SMILE !!!!!!!!

Page 220 of 229 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New free spins thread.
    By dave1888 in forum Slots Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14th February 2017, 01:08 PM
  2. free spins thread
    By syntynyt in forum Slots Discussion
    Replies: 6741
    Last Post: 12th February 2017, 05:55 PM
  3. No Deposit Free Spins, Match Bonus & More Free Spins!
    By Lucas in forum Casinomeister Exclusive Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 20th July 2015, 09:58 AM
  4. Question Free Spins heads up thread ?
    By Wild Reels in forum Online Casinos
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 8th July 2013, 09:45 PM
  5. Number of spins without Bonus round/free spins
    By gokkie in forum Online Casinos
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 16th May 2009, 11:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.