Your go to slot machine

Steviedoo

Ueber Meister
MM
...when all seems lost...and you are on your last dollars...what is your go to slot machine that you feel will not let you down? Or do you continue on same slot and play to the bitter end.

Might be all an illusion but I always go back to agent jane blonde. Always gives me a few more bucks to go play elsewhere.

Secrets of Horus always seems to get me out of a hole.

Although if I play it from the start I seem to get mugged.
So it only gets me out of a hole if I'm genuinely in a hole and the hole wasn't created in the first place by playing Secrets of Horus.

Know what I mean?

I find Twinspin to be the game. With say 10 left 40 spins at 0.25 would usually last a while, in the meantime a medium-sized win of say 30-60x would give me a tentative 25 spins at 0.50. A decent hit at that and game on again!

Agent Jane Blonde and Golden Era are among my favourites. As Dunover said, Twin Spin isn't a bad option either.

This will probably have mixed reactions but I'd say Pyramid is the best chance. When it streaks it just doesn't stop winning(leave when you have 5x your starting balance).
I'm way up on my race winnings @ VS (€9) Only at 10c/p spins though. If they don't have Pyramid I'll plump for anything Thunderkick or 2 lines on Mega Moolah original(this works way more than you'd expect it to because of MMs variance. :thumbsup:

Thunderstruck and Lights for 0.9 cents and Starburst for some reason, in spite of it spewing a lot of dead spins when it's in a sour mood. DOA occasionally, but generally too boring for my taste (except when you win big of course:)

Immortal romance and i have a love hate relationship, she will suck a £1-300 balence off me without taking a breath, but when i load my £24 and play 20 spins at £1.20/spin she throws me an occasional 1-200x to remind me i love her :cool:

stupidly, it was doa - i expected to get with pennies what i could not get with a healthy balance :rolleyes:. i looked for other games and found Sunny Scoops of thunderkick, i was saved at least 5 times now betting 0.10 and getting 150-200x.

the most loyal machine ive played ..And always my get of jail card is playboy ..It always seems to hit at the right time for me :) .Hopefully they bring an updated version or a second one out .the other slot finer reals of life or whatever its called is good to but seems to take allot more to get the bonus with it having two different bonus rounds

I'm very loyal to immortal romance (Microgaming) and reel steal (NetEnt). Wish I wasn't lol but win or lose those two games are the most fun to play for me.

A typical deposit of $50 or so I will play $30 on immortal romance at 0.30p and at about $20 I will switch to reel steal and play at 0.18p.

Since last weekend its steamtower for me. Saw i still got 0,15 € in my Leovegas account, did one spin in steamtower, hit the bonus and won about 3,00 €. Raised bet to 0,30 € hit the Bonus again after few spins, won 7€. Playing Koi-Princess and Nirvana i could win at least about 60€....unfortunetly i lost them again:rolleyes:but had some unexpecteted hours of playtime

Thunderstruck II - my overall rtp on it is way over 200% i used to play with 0.3 bets now 0.9-1.8 only
Steam tower - did a 100€ deposit yesterday to play this with 1,5€/spin took me up to 300€ in 7 mins approx.
Gonzo's quest - believe it or not played like 400 spins total used to save my balance draining with a few spins.
Immortal Romance - if i got big bucks i pay the wh*re to suck my balance dry :) usually get rewarded at 1,5€ spins

Today playboy done it again i had read going back to the features "the machine doesn't expect you to pic" so today done my lowest stake near enough for playboy got the feature took the first one and it pays 400x the bet .Great slot )

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back