Your biggest wins?

LDM88

Dormant Account
Mine was a couple months ago on Twin Spin (yeah, was extremely lucky that day) I was betting £1.25 a spin and my balance went from £2.50 (yes, really) to £302.50. Nearly had a heart attack! Also on Theme Park, tickets of fortune on the Can Tower game I was in a session playing 25p spins and somehow won £220 from a throw in said Can Tower minigame, couldn't believe my eyes, I had to do that thing you see in cartoons where they rub their eyes in disbelief and look again lol. Sorry for lack of screenshots as I don't like to keep them in case I get depressed seeing them after a losing streak. These wins may not be 'big' to some people but for me they were huge.

My biggest slot win I had just recently on Black Knight 2. I originally deposited £30 played live roulette, built the balance up to £195, then the following morning using that balance had a go on the slots, now I don't play the slots only watch them, but for some reason had a go on Black Knight 2, at £1.60 stake, within 10 spins I hit the bonus and made about £140, then I increased the stake to £1.80 and after just 5 more spins the bonus came in again, this time made £360, I increased the stake again up to £2.60 played til the bonus spun in again and made another £180, increased the stake to £3.20 hit the bonus but didn't pay that well I think it was £18.00, increased the stake again to £5.20 hit the bonus and made £395. In between hitting the bonuses I had lots of medium to big wins, ended up with £1200. I decided to call it a day and try again the next day and if you search the Winners pics November in this forum and Winner Videos in this forum you can see how well it paid.

my biggest win ever was when i got screwed over by royal vegas for 8900
since then i haven't done big bets
my biggest win was 1350 win on a .60 bet on GoT
i've had a few big wins but i can't recall atm

No heroic tales here, other than a rather 'boring DOA' win of £1500 off 36 pence.

I thusly proceeded to piss it away on a multitude of less acommodating slots, like the demented gimp-gibbon I am when I see the dollar signs :(

hahaha, brilliant I think most people do exactly the same by pissing it away made me laugh. Cheers

In terms of actual money it was 5.5k from Danger High Voltage.

In terms of multiplier it was a £1,900 win off a £0.45 spin on Dead or Alive.

The latter is distant memory now and the former is getting there :eek2:

These are my humble offerings.

My biggest multiplier, and it was the winnings from 10 free spins on Starburst on Leo Vegas, so a freebie which I managed a £470 cashout from.

doa2.jpg

And this is my biggest cash win.
60p spin, It brought loads of wilds and Sarahs in.
Would have loved to have got the screenshot of it, but I skipped win count up and it started the next spin.

IR.jpg

My biggest win was on my favorit slot Reel Steal. 1500€ in freespins on 0.36€ bet. Long time ago now.:)

Mine was a couple months ago on Twin Spin (yeah, was extremely lucky that day) I was betting £1.25 a spin and my balance went from £2.50 (yes, really) to £302.50. Nearly had a heart attack! Also on Theme Park, tickets of fortune on the Can Tower game I was in a session playing 25p spins and somehow won £220 from a throw in said Can Tower minigame, couldn't believe my eyes, I had to do that thing you see in cartoons where they rub their eyes in disbelief and look again lol. Sorry for lack of screenshots as I don't like to keep them in case I get depressed seeing them after a losing streak. These wins may not be 'big' to some people but for me they were huge.

I placed, if memory serves me right, $935 on no. 19 on roulette and hit! The win was $32,725. I built that up to about $50,000, cashed out $7,500 and lost the rest in less than 24 hours.

I could not have slept in a year if I had wasted so much money.

I didn't feel all that bad. I actually felt relieved. I built that money over about 10 days and, during that time I started waking up in the middle of the night and would go straight to my computer to play and I realized that I was sick. Losing this money flipped some kind of a switch in my brain and I haven't craved gambling ever since. The money that I've lost since then (abt. $1,500) was largely on sports by betting on underdogs. I played the roulette 4 times since then, something that was unheard of for me before this experience.

I didn't feel all that bad. I actually felt relieved. I built that money over about 10 days and, during that time I started waking up in the middle of the night and would go straight to my computer to play and I realized that I was sick. Losing this money flipped some kind of a switch in my brain and I haven't craved gambling ever since. The money that I've lost since then (abt. $1,500) was largely on sports by betting on underdogs. I played the roulette 4 times since then, something that was unheard of for me before this experience.

In all fairness, winning and then losing that amount would put the icing on the cake for me too. I'd be so pissed off, more so than just devastated at the financial loss that I'd form some grudge against the games in question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back