You have £50....

Oriel

Dormant account
Ok so hypothetical situation. You have £50 in your acc at videoslots. Cash. No bonus no wagering req. You cannot depo any more anywhere for a month. You really want to have a long play session and make a withdrawal (doesn't everyone). So which slots do you play? What stakes? Looking for max play time / entertainment with the best possible chance of coming out on top!
Risk it and play rhino? Watch it trickle away slowly on DOA?
I usually pick one, lose quickly and really regret my decision!!

I would probably tackle a few Battle of the Slots - get much more for your money over a lengthier time.

Hmmmm .... I can only tell you what not to do. Had the same balance yesterday and lost it all within an hour. Played Dragon Born, DOA (not playing well lately), Gemix, Vikings go Wild and tried a few new games but it all went to shite. I agree with Richie and would play it on Battle of Slots. Wish I had done that.

Battle of slots a good idea but I just don't get the same thrill as playing live. DOA has been terrible for me too recently. Literally can't get above my starting balance for about 6 weeks now. Most slots I play just lose lose lose with no playtime :-( don't mind losing so much if I have had a fair bit of entertainment first!

Choose 10 numbers at 5$ each on rival roulette, win, 185$ on black, win, play medium variance slot at 5$ a spin, cash out at 500, ok, thanks, bye, 10 min later

Not surprisingly I am not in the high-variance camp!

But you can get the best of both worlds by playing Jack and the Beanstalk - money seems to last a long time due to frequent "walking wilds" features, and the free-spins have the potential to go HUGE!
With £50 in the bank I would probably go for 60p spins, or maybe 40p for a longer session.

My "rescue slot" used to be Jack Hammer 1 (replaced by JH2 when that came out) - but because of the low variance, with £50 I would do mostly £1 spins, with a few £2 thrown in. This sometimes meant my money went very fast - but I also doubled or trebled my bank a fair few times as well.

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back