Yet another QT question, and complaint

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Does anyone know whether or not QT has charged them a currency conversion rate?

I used my debit card with QT one time, and was startled to notice that I was charged an additional $3.xx fee on top of the $120 deposit that I made. What really pissed me off is the fact that this additional fee caused me to be overdrawn on my account! By $1.04! I called my bank to ask what was going on, and was told that it was a currency conversion fee, charged by QT. :rolleyes:

I rarely keep money in the bank, and usually keep the cash on me; so I only had < $3 left in the account after the $120 charge, because I wasn't expecting this charge; or else I would have only deposited $115 or so.

My question is, has this happened to anybody else? I'm just wondering if my asking them to refund the $35 I was charged by my bank is a futile attempt or if I should try to get it from them. I have a printout from the bank showing what exactly happened and can send it to them.

I've used QT ever since it first came out and have funded it with both Visa and MC and also my bank debit cards and WU and have never been charged for an exchange rate. If I were you I would at least email them and inquire about this !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back