World Gone Mad!?

Well folk's ,sorry for not posting.But some things back home required my serious attention. As a long time lover of 1 woman I was shocked to hear from a home doctor of my dear wife's sickness? She had a problem many year's back with her heart.She has never smoked nor drank to any excess. But her heart had taken a severe down turn.And as of this writing she has taken her last stand here on earth and died in arm's at 3:AM January,22,2019.And not wish to concern you with my problem's. Just a notice to let everyone know.why I have been absent from my travels. God has gotten one of the best women ever! Loved me NO matter what. we started out as a older couple with a lot of get up and go.But as life has taken some of our abilities.We just stayed in love and celebrated that love as much as possible.If I had known this would be her end.I would have never taken my silly trip of discovery.

I'am truly ashamed.She should have gotten all she wanted in her last days.Me was all she wanted and I was off playing and having a grand old time.And this mistake will haunt me all of my remaining life.But I will return to my travel's at the end of Feb. and I hope you will understand this loss of direction.Peace Out!Out Of The Mist! shewwoff

So sorry for your loss . Very sad to hear. Glad you were with her. RIP.

So sorry. Don’t blame yourself, no one knows what will happen in life. Life changes in an instant.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear this. tbh, you crossed my mind a couple days ago, the fact that you had not updated your trip in a while. Hang in there.

Sorry for your loss, but never beat yourself up as we never know whats around the corner. What you missed out on with her in this life, look forward to sharing with her in the next life, and spend the rest of your days on earth honouring her memory.

Thank You All! I'm forever grateful to all of you that have given my time here at home easier to handle.I have made a commitment to the American Heart Association in my wife's name. I'am considering moving to the EU and living in one of my brother's barge's? I truly do need a break from death. It drain's us like a vampire sucking the life from you.My oldest daughter will reside in my home in NY and I will become an expat. I guess.But again Thank You All for your condolence's. There are time's when other people's interaction is needed and wanted to overcome life's tragedies. Peace Out,Out Of The Mist! shewoff

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back