Logo
external image

Withdrawal pending 3 months.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lixoo
  • id35649
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 10304
  • Replies 10
well according to your report the name suits them wetting there pants
when it comes to paying off

PS of course if in fact the story has no twists :)


contact max by pm and hold back on redirect about space facts
 
Hi, Max here. The Pitch-A-b***h process starts with the PAB FAQ (here). It is important that you read and understand that before proceeding with a PAB.

Let me know if you need assistance:
Attach Removed (Old not found)

Regards,
Max Drayman
Casinomeister.com
 
Hi, Max here. The Pitch-A-b***h process starts with the PAB FAQ (here). It is important that you read and understand that before proceeding with a PAB.

Let me know if you need assistance:
Attach Removed (Old not found)

Regards,
Max Drayman
Casinomeister.com

You rock Max
 
Sorry I have a broken English, I will ask a friend to help me here.

Yes, that is the best thing to do.

Please don't assume that online translators like Babelfish or Google Translate are good enough for this because I promise you they are not. The PAB issues are exacting and detailed and translation services cannot handle that kind of complexity. A friend who can translate for you is truthfully the only way to go.

Good luck and I look forward to your PAB.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top