Something is awry with wires as of late......
UPDATE:
I had posted about my w/d from JC on 10/26 that I did receive on 11/1.
I had another w/d from $750 from Slotastic on 10/27 and as of yesterday, still have not received it. I was going to wait until today to contact Yasmeen , but she beat me to it! Got a phonecall from her in the morning because she wanted to verify if all was well.

I told her about the Slotastic issue and she verbally verified all of my banking details which were accurate and true. She is working on this issue and apparently many others. Can't stress enough how impressed I was by her taking a pro-active stance to ensure the satisfaction of patrons for JC establishments.
I am also awaiting a $400 w/d from CW that was processed on 11/1. I expected to see it if not 11/4 (Fri.), then 11/7 (Mon). I am patient and will wait the full 10 working days before contacting. Lo & behold I received an email from Stephen @CW:
Dear Christine
I am writing to inform you of some problems we are experiencing with our ACH processing that is resulting in some unacceptable delays.
Unfortunately we have just been informed by the bank that the ACH payments we uploaded for you have still not actually been processed and are still in a pending status. We have taken already measures to send these funds via an alternative route and I would expect them to leave the bank in the next 24 hours.
I would like to sincerely apologise for these delays and assure you that we are doing everything to ensure that you will receive these funds as soon as possible.
I will contact you again with an update on this situation tomorrow.
Kind Regards
Stephen
Kudos to CW
I know times are difficult for the US players. I do have patience and firmly believe that I will be paid by both of these reputable facilities. I am very impressed with both for being on the ball. I imagine their intervention will prevent many a headache down the road for player and establishment alike.