"WINNING SESSIONS"

johnsteed

Dormant Account

Hello fellow forum members,

After reviewing the "WINNER SCREENSHOTS" thread recently, I had the inkling to start-up another thread which focusses on a players end result, rather than just a single hit. While I would most certainly agree that screenshots (VP/slots) of those big hits are always more pleasing-to-the-eye, I'm always left wondering how the player had finished (or where they had finished on the + side).

In light of "schnozzy's" comments, "polli123's" creation, and just out of plain curiosity, I thought it would be fun to see how well we all do after a hot-streak.

I think the best way to do such a thread, is to:

a) Write down how much you had deposited.

b) Post a screenshot of how much you withdrew in the end.

c) IF not "b)", then post a screenshot of the game-screen (not the withdrawal section of the cashier) at which point you're stopping.

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Easy enough.

I realize the sensitivity of having such a thread. Not everyone wants to reveal how well they do, and that's certainly more than understandable. :) But to those who don't have a problem with that, I welcome you to join-in. :thumbsup:

WARNING!!! - If you do elect to post in this thread, make sure to wipe out your username and personal information (you might want to "keep" those winnings).

Thank you.

John Steed

Last edited:
Another great idea JS. Maybe this will prompt me to actually cashout when I'm up a decent amount, lol.

Pinababy69

Another great idea JS. Maybe this will prompt me to actually cashout when I'm up a decent amount, lol.

Thank you kindly. :) And the part about "cashing-out", you and me both. ;)

Steed

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back