Winner Videos!

Black Knight 2

After a short break im back at Video Slots ... was a few 100 in the hole when it turned around with a decent hit on Rhino then switched to Black Knight 2 ... but was about to stop the recording as it was looking like a crap bonus round .... and then .... :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
The witches in Halloween fortune conjured up a nice win for me in the witches brew free spins, I find i get a lot of play on this slot from it giving wins like every other spin but the bonus seems hard to hit.

I have also uploaded another win from Buffalo Blitz and one from Ace Ventura, I actually found the Ace Ventura slot to be an amusing slot it even had me laughing a bit it was the first time i have played this slot, I didn't know it existed until i spotted it going through some Playtech slots.

Book Of Ra, Montezuma, Twin Spin and Steaming Tower of Shite..

So you think Cleo Plus is rigged to fuck mate? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Wait until you get the Super Spins...and then get the equivalent of the dreaded busted 3-reel Wild Desire. I've had only 4 or 5 features where I got Super Spins and on two of them, I got stacked wilds on Reels 3, 4 and 5....and no match on Reels 1 and 2. :(:mad:
Worse still, one of those two sickeners came on a 2x multiplier. :mad::mad:

I don't think you need much imagination to figure out my reactions to those FU RNG results.

Cleo Plus is up there with Rhino for frequently spewing out nasty RNG, in both base game and FS.

Despite reading (and agreeing with) the reviews on here for this game. The stubborn part of me thought, "I've got to have at least a handful of spins on it!"

Got wagering to do so thought £10 and £10 only then I'll abandon ship and move on. Took about 20 spins to trigger. :)

Gonna do the sensible thing and take this and run.....fast! :thumbsup:

So after the Transformers hit I withdrew 80€, and balance left with 77 cents .. Went for Immortal, 0,30 bet and this happened on the first spin. Nice "balance saver", although that first spin made be physically ill. Could've been so much more :puke: .. Still pretty good of a feature I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back