Winner Videos!

I promised myself in another topic here not to play Dead or Alive anymore because it wasn't paying for me. Thought to myself "come on have one last more go" and it paid off:

Last edited by a moderator:
Withdrew £300 from the above mentioned win and kept playing with the remainder, upping the bet to £0.54 per spin.

A few hours later, this drops in with me screaming at the screen to drop the bleeding 5th wild in!

Withdrew £300 from the above mentioned win and kept playing with the remainder, upping the bet to £0.54 per spin.

A few hours later, this drops in with me screaming at the screen to drop the bleeding 5th wild in!

Ahh needed one more wild, i agree sometimes it very hard to get the last wild.

Ahh needed one more wild, i agree sometimes it very hard to get the last wild.

With 7 more spins for it to drop in with the previous spin dropping three in at once, I thought that it must happen. Alas it didn't.

DOA - the only slot where a 400X bet hit is disappointing. :D

Given what it could have been, yes it was a little disappointing. But having said that, I take these 400x wins every bonus round instead of the 3000x or 4000x win every 200 or so bonus rounds.

Twin Spin coughs finally..

...and I end up in profit overall from the site....Twin Spin pays well!

(Beware abuse and profanity at the end when the Netent features loading crashed both IE and Google Chrome browsers...:mad: )

...and I end up in profit overall from the site....Twin Spin pays well!

(Beware abuse and profanity at the end when the Netent features loading crashed both IE and Google Chrome browsers...:mad: )

Jesus, you lost about £100+ trying to get the feature and then it keeps crashing! What the hell was that!!

Bloody Internet Explorer lol

Jesus, you lost about £100+ trying to get the feature and then it keeps crashing! What the hell was that!!

Bloody Internet Explorer lol

It crashed Chrome too. Rebooted and Chrome was OK but IE still wouldn't load the feature despite the game playing OK beforehand in IE. I'm not the only one as there was recently a few posts or a thread about Netent features crashing.:mad:

It crashed Chrome too. Rebooted and Chrome was OK but IE still wouldn't load the feature despite the game playing OK beforehand in IE. I'm not the only one as there was recently a few posts or a thread about Netent features crashing.:mad:

Been playing on Firefox lately seems to be much more stable with netent games that chrome

Yeah, there's nothing more annoying (well that's an understatement, I'd be cursing as well) - it can happen with Firefox, Chrome and IE. Restarting the computer and logging in again may sometimes help... Way too many probs with these browsers lately.

You might try installing
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, have some good experiences when it comes to gaming, although I care less for its layout.

And please stop playing wild rockets :p It's one of the shittiest games ever. Eats your bankroll really quickly and yeah...features are rare and crappy. JatB is much better imo if wanting to play NetEnt games. Much more interesting features and normally doesn't destroy your bankroll so quickly. Or even Flowers...or Mythic Maiden.

Chrome and IE both really crap browsers .. FF all the way for stability. I know they released an update for Flash which your forced to download or it will keep stalling the system. Seems it was browser wide and needed to be done. Would not go near IE these days. Get firefox installed and rid thyself of such woes.

Chrome and IE both really crap browsers .. FF all the way for stability. I know they released an update for Flash which your forced to download or it will keep stalling the system. Seems it was browser wide and needed to be done. Would not go near IE these days. Get firefox installed and rid thyself of such woes.

FF is the only browser I know of that eats 1+GB of ram when not doing anything.

And please stop playing wild rockets :p It's one of the shittiest games ever. Eats your bankroll really quickly and yeah...features are rare and crappy. JatB is much better imo if wanting to play NetEnt games. Much more interesting features and normally doesn't destroy your bankroll so quickly. Or even Flowers...or Mythic Maiden.

Totally agree re 'Wild Rockets' apart from Dunover's 5 scatter trigger a short while back it seems to be a right guzzler.
Tried it handful of times (after seeing it on the videos) and never left the game in profit, never mind a bonus round.

But give the guy a fighting chance :p, FLOWERS lol, that's like Rockets 'sister' slot another money grabber, very hard to hit the FS.

JATB however 9/10 will give a fair return if played for a decent number of spins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back