Winner Videos!

Nordicbet WMS Today, Spartacus gladiator of rome and Bier Haus. No sound in the spartacus clip (i usually play without sound and i often forget to unmute the game when recording) the Bier Haus clip does have sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
DoA Betsson, video of two wins from today. Screenshots already posted in the "show me the money" thread.

DoA Betsson, video of two wins from today. Screenshots already posted in the "show me the money" thread.

Probably the most boring game ever unless you hit a feature, though I admit I have sampled the general music to help me sleep.

Therein laid a problem where I set freeplay mode @ 1,000 spins but for some reason it kept playing through millions and millions of spins, three weeks later and after reports of blowflies and strange smells the police broke into my flat and woke me up.

It was quite embarrassing if you could imagine, never had over 100 stake in the whole run and one of the officers was a sister of my sister’s friends aunt’s uncle.

True story, trust me I am a gambler :lolsign:

Here are more wins from October.
First clip in the video is from Guts, and the other two from Betsson.

This is video of wins that i have previously posted in the "show me the money" thread.

DoA, NorskeAutomater yesterday. This is video of a win i already posted screenshots of in the "Show me the money" thread. I had two big wins but unfortunately i only have video of one of them.

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Definitely Netents best release this year, very nice looking slot even the sound is well done.

It seems to have the potential for some nice wins too.

Hm, last video is not shown at Youtube, any copyright problems.

Yeah due to the music in the game it got flagged, it says that it is blocked in some countries.

I added a version without sound, hopefully this one works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back