- Joined
- Jun 12, 2009
- Location
- vermont


Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)
congrats man my dream shot on IR
in the next pic with 4 immortal nice you didn't get scatter in the 3red real
if you dont mind how long you playing IR in 7 sulthan what wil be you approx spin there
The Wild Vine feature usually starts from reel 3 (in the centre) ... I'm confused - where is the symbol?
Nate
Think you might be confused mate, the symbol can land anywhere on reel 3 to activate it in this case it was either the top spot or bottom.
Its early and I havent had my second cuppa yet
... I don't know WHY i'm thinking it falls solely on the centre of reel 3... 
Just a polite note: there is an "unwritten rule" that slots screenshots in this thread should be of bet x100 or more...My Big wins from Thunderfist for starters hope you like![]()


Immortal Romance still being kind to me!
![]()
