Logo
external image

Winner Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the only 4 of a kinds I can hit are aces :) fine by me..
 

Attachments

  • a-k.webp
    a-k.webp
    77.1 KB · Views: 631
havent played intercasino for over a year , thought id revisit and had some nice hits
missed the big screenshot because of the stunned look but got the log shot , 1 panda off dancing around the streets for 2 hours ;-)beans.webppandas.webpdr.webp
 
My first win for a while on a 0.60 spin,after only 70 spins,Iam taking the money and G.T.F! :D
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot.webp
    Screenshot.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 463
After so long. FINALLY!!!....

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


No more complaints about this slot from me ;)

Thats a cool 833X Bet...probably bigger than any of your biggest Hits on LOTR??... Well worth the wait. I also waited a while to get my first one. I have had about 4 in the last 2 months. Next you need to hit the Gold Bars and Cash with a x 5....

The Ultimate - Your exact hit in the FS... WTG, Im happy the game gave you something...eventually :)

Nate
 
(Too late to edit, I'm told)

Nate - my biggest win to date on LOTR stands @ a very cool £1272.20 from a £1.50 bet, which is a little over 848X ;)

Grrr.... I don't like 'Your slot' outshining mine (although miniscule) :mad:...

I hereby Grant you FULL access to the highest paying symbols WITH a Multiplier during the FS on BDBA :);):thumbsup::D

Nate
 
Umm, can I get extra access too...I have only hit it twice(x5 blue gems) in the freespins.:p

As soon as you give me the Key...I'll give it right back:D .... The ONLY 1 of the high symbols I've had is the Gold Coins x 5.... No Cheques/ Cash / Bars or Sapphires... Hit all of them a few times in real though :)
 
The first 3 reels were already stacked,if it the so called random stack had only dropped on reel 4 woulda been my first 5 wilds and a huge win,so close! Still great ended up 500xstake! (0.30):D

*I closed the game window as soon as I seen this spin,it paused my freespins and I was able to take screenshot when i logged back in. That is why there is a continue underneath!*
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot-2.webp
    Screenshot-2.webp
    90.7 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top