Logo
external image

Winner Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit a $4700 win on stash off a $6 bet. Caught 5 chests with 4 scatters during free spins. Got the screenshot but used winsnap so the winsnap symbol is in the way and you can't see it clearly.



shot4.jpg


shot1.jpg


shot3.jpg
 
Took the $15 free-chip at All Star tonight, hence only starting from 1c/line for 100 spins, then up to 2c if no features hit...
First made $10 on Mystic Dragon (first time I've played it), then $32 on T-Rex with a bet x 88 feature, and just now got the Strike it Lucky feature on PayDirt (first time I've ever had this feature) and won this...
;)
 
Another little one, but it is over the x100 requirement (x128 in fact).
Playing for Lads Slots Splash, got the free-spins & they re-triggered on the 2nd spin!
Didn't hit anything major, but got lots of small wins which all add up...
;)
 
Nice wins gokkie! I havent gotten a decent win on Centre Courte for ages... At least you have proof that it is not completely broken :p

Anyways, I played Loose Caboose for the first time today with small bets just to try it out. And what a cool slot! Seems like it is very high varriance but I got two features within ten spins, and on one of the features the whole screen was covered with extra wilds, freespins and multipliers which produced this win:

Expired Image


Little annoying that I didn't bet my usual 2\5 on each spin, but Im not complaining! :notworthy


Thanx All Star Slots! :thumbsup:
 
I lurve this game! :notworthy

Dabbling my bets up & down I hit the free-spins on a 2.50 go... and hit this on spin 5:-

Old Attachment (Invalid)


Hit another 56 one the last spin (shown below) to end up with 397.30!
:D
Old Attachment (Invalid)
 
Hard to believe what happened this-morning!

First I lost a ridiculous $102 on that Dog-Shite slot K-9 Krapers (275 spins with no feature).
Then I went on Kathmandu, got the free-spins on my 5th pull and won $67.60...
Then I went on Kings & Queens (which I have NEVER played before) and got the free spins on my 4th pull!

Thanks mostly to this hit...

Old Attachment (Invalid)


... I ended up with $111.50 from a $1 spin...

Old Attachment (Invalid)


... and I had recovered all my losses from Krap-9 in double quick time.
I love it when that happens! :thumbsup:
 
Great day out at 32Red

I had one of those magic days yesterday were everything just seemed to hit.
Below is the pay that started the day, after this one I hit 5 wilds during the feature on Avalon (with 6x multiplier). I'll post this one in the 5 wilds thread.
 
Casino is all-slots. Was playing 40c hits and was getting enough smallish pays to keep me around my initial deposit amount ($25) for about 20 mintues so i decided to up the bet to 60c. Got the free spins after about 5 or 10 hits. Ended up getting an extra free spins twice for a total of 45 spins.
 
the week started of badly , getting a bloody horrendous flu , bloody kids are like petri dishes

week started off better thanks to buzzluck

then noticed i had 30 bucks spare in luckyred and a 2 day bender of codral , panadine forte and laptop and sneeze guard and had a lot of fun

gl all hope you win big !
 
Big Batman Re-Spin Win

I believe this one qualifies as a 'Holy F#@#!!!' screenshot :D from Inter's new Batman slot. Nearly 300x my bet on the first of three re-spins (the last two didn't net me much, but I'm not complaining)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top