My RTG night
I just wanted to share with you my experience of one night of gambling.
It's a bit of a long story so just look at the screenshots if you don't want to read

I won at the end, but it left me with mixed feelings. Why?

I will show you why!
I have been on a long dry spell on RTG slots. I think it must be about 40 straight deposits without a cashout. My average deposit is about 50$.
I deposited 68$ (don't mind the strange number, I am dutch lol), took a 200% bonus and started with about 200$. The bonus had a 20 times playthrough so my WR was 20*200=4000$.
Normally I don't take such big bonuses because which such a WR it is very difficult to win but I had been losing my deposits very fast so this way I could gamble a bit more with my money!
First slot I played was the three stooges and I got to a flying (dutchman) start. I play 1$ a spin only. Before this screenshot was taken I got a 75 bet so I was already up:
Old Attachment (Invalid)
So up from 200$ to 668$, I was getting that gambler feeling: Wow man, this could be my night, could it? Let's try another slot.
Of to Tally Ho I went. Then I hit this on the free spins.
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Wow I am now up to 900$! Ok let's check the wagering requirements:

Another 3000$ to go.
Let's do some Ronin now, one af my favorites. Well at least it was before tonight. I got some nice small prizes there and my bankroll went up to 1261$ :notworthy
Then about 1000 spins where not really much happened, but then slowly but gradually my bankroll wend down to 945$. Luckily hit this:
Old Attachment (Invalid)
At 1050$ and yet another 2250$ of wagering to go, someone pulled the doom switch and RTG deadness reared its ugly head.
I went from 1050$ to 570$ before I could cash out. I hit practically nothing during the 4 or 5 features I got in my last 2000 or so spins.
I cashed out the 570$, so made a profit and should be happy right? Still dissapointed to lose so much of my winnings at the end and I am left with mixed feelings... Still a win is a win right! Right???
A wise man once told me (excuse my poor english):
Profit taking has never made a man poorer :nod: