Logo
external image

Winner Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too had to clear through a big bonus ($6,000) I've been going from slot to slot, but Mermaid Queen helped me clear it so I can now withdrawal :thumbsup:

Every other slot I wasn't winning jack on my bonus spins. I've hit bigger, but this is the best run I've had in awhile :D

She was doing me well too. It was bonus spin after bonus spin! I had well over 50 free spins in one round :)
 
RTG continued

Made some more deposits with the same 200% bonus. I busted a few times so I lost some of my winnings. Here's a nice hit during one of the sessions I did not make the WR:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

I made another deposit of 22$ with a 200% bonus so started of with 66$ and cashed out 540$::lolup:

Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)
 
First ever play on Fat Lady Sings (for a Lads promo) - so dull I nearly fell asleep!
Was determined to get the feature, but the first time it took 388 spins!! :eek2:
Then, off a 50p spin it gave me 6 spins @ x2 + 5 bonus - only won 2 more in the spins! :(

Decided to try again, 71 spins later I got the bonus again; 5 spins (min) at x3...
"Damn!", I said, until the first spin finished... :D

(Hard to see those red numbers; this spin = 102.40, total = 111.40 from a 50p spin)
 
So I had $2,300 in my account from a $200 deposit at grande vegas. I decided to do one big bet, and if I lose, I'll cash out.

Well, lets just say I got lucky as it can get. My $250 bet turned into this
 
Some from Canbet.

11,000 for 30x booted from software declared:mad: - takes the **** piss, I even got booted from BANKING the first time I tried to submit my withdrawal.

I was intending to play on for the free spins promo, but 30x:eek: F*** that Microgaming:mad::mad:

I could not get a session past 15 MINUTES - this is by far the worst ever performance from ANY MGS update I have ever experienced.

YESTERDAY Canbet was fine, not a single incident, and today ALL other MGS casinos are working fine, so it's an early exit with my 11K, and I am playing elsewhere for the rest of the day.
 
I'm actually enjoying playing a Rival again - thanks to Sloto for a sensible bonus offer! :thumbsup:

Started today on $160 - won on the first 4 slots I played, then decided to play ATRT3 - very unusual for me...
Was regretting it, especially when the first lot of free-spins paid 60c from a 75c triggering bet, but then I hit a few pussies in the second lot of free-spins... :D
 

Attachments

  • ATRT3X113.webp
    ATRT3X113.webp
    88.1 KB · Views: 570
Got what I needed to break even-after playing out a 100% match on a $150 deposit. So as I was still down a good 100x bet-I went again. Got some real good hits before the feature hit-as you can see. Nice situation to be in-what ever the free spin result I'm of-but it was a poor result. But still a sweet victory over all.:)

Now the last screen shot was a $162 deposit at titan-on a 200% bonus@25xDB.

It's a real blooper as what followed was no bigger hit than 20x bet including features, I had no chance-with a real nice balance. :eek:
 
funny i had the same result at titan and some have posted they have also, within about 50 spins i had doubled my deposit, then suddenly it just went dead, best i hit on a bonus round was about 10x my bet, talk about a kill switch :rolleyes:
 
off a 10.00 n/d promo at grande vegas casino

signed up on our own robwins site, met my w/r, havent really heard of this casino, but the customer service was outstanding imo.... i think it has a c/o of either 200.00 or 300.00, what a nice pic anyways:D...................laurie
 
My Biggest Hit

Hit my biggest ever win last night.
I missed the screen shot of the 5 wilds (was on a new computer with multiple monitors and the print screen feature kept capturing the other monitor).
I eventually worked it out to capture the final feature payout. 860 X Bet.


I have created a re-enactment of the payout that contributed. It sucks that I didn't get a valid screen shot of it as it would have been my entry into the 5 wilds club.
 
signed up on our own robwins site, met my w/r, havent really heard of this casino, but the customer service was outstanding imo.... i think it has a c/o of either 200.00 or 300.00, what a nice pic anyways:D...................laurie

Big WTG Laurie..:thumbsup: Glad you found that promo, I just added that one yesterday and it will only run for a week :cool: Yes, you are correct that the max cashout is $200...not bad at all though from a free $10 coupon..:thumbsup: Customer service is good there and Melanie here at Casinomeisters is also a great Rep to have on board here.
 
Yesterday I was playing at the Gaming Club, I didn't do very well, decided to wager my last 10 on Isis at 0,25 per spin, hoping for a big one.
Only 2,10 left and there they were.. all 5 of the eagles paying 600 times bet:eek::eek::D
Only pulling out my hair that I didn't catch them in a screenshot, the 30 spins already started when my confusion was over :o
The spins only paid 12,72, but who cares.
 
Not individually bet x 100, but postworthy I feel because...

I've never had anything close to this number of free-spins on Rat Pack before!

Old Attachment (Invalid)


And the VERY NEXT SPIN...

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Lovin' it! :D
 
A good night at Intercasino

After a couple of hours of small hits that gradually built a bit of a bankroll, I played some single deck BJ and made a few hundred. I took a shot at two of the VIP slots. I managed to lose $142 at 15/spin after being up about $75. I then went to the VIP Doctor Love. At $1/line ($9 total), I hit this after about 15 or 20 spins.
 
AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I can't believe it. I was getting killed this month and swore off RTG. I gave it one more chance with the last of my budget for the month at Casino Titan after Takethemoney had such good Luck. I'm glad I did. :D:D:D:D I took no bonus:)
Very Cool Random graphics. Playing 75c Mystic Dragon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top